PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANOTHER year of not watching a SB - the NFL is WINNING - keep it up Rog!

Terrible from everyone. No one can say D played well only giving up 26pts

The defense fell apart in an unforgivable way today. The play calling, no Blount? Rallying when the clock is done. As bad as the O was, In put the majority of the blame on the defense. When the f$%^ is BB gonna gets some God$%# corners. McCourty and Arrington suck. I've been saying it forever. But, as usual, they'll have their nut huggers

Anyone else feel like it's Groundhog Day come January. Another season another playoff display of gross ineptitude when it mattered most.

No pass rush, a lack of playmakers making plays, the OL failing to establish dominance and a questionable game plan that wasn't executed.

Congrats to Denver. They are the better team and deserve their victory.

Close but no cigar is wasting the remaining years Brady has coach. Injuries or not, let's get some legitimate playmakers, especially on the DL.

Talib is a *****, yeah I said it. It wasn't that bad of a hit for christ sake.

Oh well. Nothing more to say.

"Short on talent beyond the QB position"

Yep. Too much to ask to go further than they did.

No Spy Gate = No Super Bowl wins. There is an asterisk next to Patsies' wins just like there's an asterisk with Barry Bonds! Cheaters never win fellas...

Eff me...

Some real emotion there at mid-field between the coaches... Congrats, Denver, yah bastids... you earned it.

The site crashed. Pats played like garbage. Crappy Sunday to say the least

Well, schadenfreude in 2 weeks it is. Keep an eye on the score and watch the last 5 minutes if they're getting turned into Roy Rogers burgers. See you all at draft time :(

we'll draft some morr routers players over those who have more talent i'm sure. No pass rush as usual, come to expect that every ******* season.

Congrats to a bunch of no names making it to the AFCCG ....

People tend to forget the shortages they had getting here...not to mention Talib going down in first quarter.

One of these years they will have only minor health issues....

We don't need to make excuses. We lost again, 10 years in a row. As BB says, it is what it is.

I wonder if the granola, tree-huggin' Denver gals are bothered by good 'ol boy Manning throwing the tag and stickers from his cap on ground.

Re: Brady gets screwed over

Need more slot receivers and TEs. A deep WR is useful too but not as much as we would hope. Like it or not, Brady is simply not very accurate on deep throws.

Re: Brady gets screwed over

Big-picture view on 2013 season: As time passes, the 2013 campaign will be viewed favorably in terms of the resolve the Patriots showed after significant personnel losses, but that won’t ease the sting that coaches and players will feel after this one. A great opportunity was missed and the surprise, from this viewpoint, was that it was the team’s best player, quarterback Tom Brady, whose mistakes hurt most in the AFC Championship Game.

Rapid Reaction: New England Patriots - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye