PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
55tds. damn, i don't think anybody will break that record anytime soon

Dude - You kiss off. You're the one posting garbage that isn't actually happening. You're the one who can't handle it. You've made that clear, you ignorant runt.

Read yourself .... I can handle things fine..., you're the one who can't get past my posts ... Why are you so spineless?

Edelman is a beast but Brady really has no one else to throw to. At least they have a running game

Since Dobson went out, the only thing that seems to be working in the passing game is the screen to Edelman.

I know some people are killing Dobson, but he is an important part of this passing offense.

One screen too many in a long situation. They read that right off the bat.

Or maybe that was intentional?

and the Peyton Manning stat padding continues.....

Well, if Dummy didn't feel the need to call throws, they probably could have ran for another TD.

He really doesn't want Brady to break that record ...

SB championship this year and Brady will tie a record that Manning will likely never touch. That record >>> passing stats records.

As Fouts said - HAND Manning the MVP - he BROKE all those records!!! Let's ignore his record of first-round playoff losses as the #1 seed. That matters not.

Congrats Gost on #37!

Pro bowl THIS.

Attaboy Ghost

Not a bad half.

Going to be honest, didn't like that call, ran that play too many times already.

I just muted the TV. I can't take it anymore. :bricks:

Don't sweat it. As I said earlier records don't win you super bowls

Nope. We of all fanbases would know that.

Read yourself .... I can handle things fine..., you're the one who can't get past my posts ... Why are you so spineless?

IllegalContact is putting on a clinic in flamebaiting/trolling. DaBruinz, meanwhile, is falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes