PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots Draft thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
traded to green bay

Bet you they got a first rounder next year...

Out of first round now

NFL Network cuts to commercial every time the Pats are on the clock.
Per Twitter Pats trade pick to Green Bay.

The Patriots will trade #26 (1st Round) and #162 (5th Round) in exchange for Green Bay's #41 (2nd round), #73(3rd round) and #83 (3rd round)

The Patriots will trade #26 (1st Round) and #162 (5th Round) in exchange for Green Bay's #41 (2nd round), #73(3rd round) and #83 (3rd round)

They got a second and two thirds...Wow

Belichek doesn't want a pick this year it seems. Don't know WTF his strategy is but "trust in Bill".

The Patriots will trade #26 (1st Round) and #162 (5th Round) in exchange for Green Bay's #41 (2nd round), #73(3rd round) and #83 (3rd round).

WTF.

I dont know if I like this trade. I guess we will see who they get in the 2nd

Glad I decided to go out in the first and now I'm in for the evening and we own round 2...and 3 tomorrow...

Looks of picks for Carolina ... just sayin:p

4 seconds and 4 thirds? Wow.

At least we know that compensatory selection at the end of the 3rd can't be traded.

I got a feeling that Bill has something in mind with all these trades. If this means getting some new blood for the defense then I'm all for it.

I love this trade.. BB got a ton of value there.

better get julius peppers now, how the hell are so many rookes going to make the team.

4 seconds and 4 thirds? Wow.

At least we know that compensatory selection at the end of the 3rd can't be traded.

I suggest we roll all four 2nd round picks into 2010....giving us FIVE 1st round picks next year :D

With all these seconds and thirds, the Pats will end up with an extra first next year. No way can they keep all these picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST