PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots Draft thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabtree definitely deserves respect there. He needs a strong organisation to thrive, thank god he missed the Raiders.

Looks like Jax will take Monroe

I don't think the LiveTopic thingy works on IE 6.

What year is this, 2000? Trash that IE crap and get a real browser ;)

Browsers worth checking out:

1. Chrome
2. Opera
3. Firefox

I'll give Crabtree credit. He can lie with the best of them.. Put on the spot by Deion like that...

He's better off going to a different team regardless. The Raiders is where promising careers go to die

Al's brother was trying to sign Usain Bolt

dear oh dear...

sancheze says its a dream come true to play for the Jests. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I guess he doesn't dream large.

Jags take Eugene Monroe according the NFL network

That 1 pick just shifted the draft imo. I think we will see someone drop to us that wasnt suppose to.

Crabtree definitely deserves respect there. He needs a strong organisation to thrive, thank god he missed the Raiders.

when asked in the nfl.com chat if he would like to play for the raiders he said 'no comment' i bet he should happy.

Oakland takes DHB!

Jax at 8. Raji, Crabtree, and Monroe all available. Do they take one of them, or trade down to the Pats?

I say they go with Monroe. But I would trade up for any of those 3.

As bad as the Raiders pick is, how couldn't they at least have traded down a bit?

Jags take Monroe at 8. GB up next. Crabtree and Raji still available. I think GB takes Raji, or trades down.

As bad as the Raiders pick is, how couldn't they at least have traded down a bit?

because they wanted that guy ? you trying to rationalize the raiders ?

Good pick for Jags

with the number of D players still on the board, the chances of us trading 23 are going up and up. if there's still a stud left in the mid teens, we'll trade up, if there's still a slew of solid players, we'll trade down.

Man the pats could trade up and get crabtree if they want him.

Raji is perfect for Green Bay's new 3-4 defense. It all starts with the NT. Crabtree to San Francisco.

With that Jets-Browns trade, it certainly shows that the Patriots could move up into the top 10 with one mid-round second, and maybe a throw-in of Slater and Alexander.

Man the pats could trade up and get crabtree if they want him.

i wouldnt want him. he comes off as immature and ****y at least in his pre draft talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST