PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend said she knows I will try to convert her to being a Pats fan...she was smiling until I told her she was too smart to be a Steelers fan. I saw seeds of doubt...sure did.

Gotta hit folks with the truth...

and no wonder they looked flat against the jaguars. they literally did not take the week seriously.

and this is one of the NFL's supposed "premier" teams.

But if the gameplan I saw last sunday is what they were prepping for then maybe it didnt make a difference..

It was obviously Todd Haley's fault.

I believe I speak for all male Americans when I say I was greatly relieved when the woman didn't take her Antonio Brown jersey off to throw on the fire. And for that I am eternally grateful.

She's what I used to call an L-10-11. A wide body but comfortable, like the jet.

Plus, you have to give her some props for dumping the Steelers.

Pitt has eight pro bowlers, EIGHT! That's more than a third of a NYFL team. Something must have tripped them up. ;)

Individual players win awards.

Individuals playing as a unified, Non selfish team win championships

Pittsburgh is really 53 players who are in it for themselves!!!

Iron city beer sucks. However prmani brother sandwich is about the best I've had anywhere. No excuse at all. Your coaching staff sucks, and you wish to blame referees, and a conspiracy. You suck if you can't get a coaching staff, all yours to blame. N att

It's sickening and disgusting how jealous fans are that they wish career ending injuries on our players

I like how some of those Steeler fans think that we've never suffered from a losing season before.

When the day comes and Belichick and Brady retire and that team goes on a downward spiral and their fans have deal with losing seasons I'm going to love it

I just wanted to add that any Steelers fan whining about the refs favoring anybody have quite the balls.

Does anyone remember the calls for Pitt and against Seattle in Ben Ringburglar's first SB?

THAT was a travesty.

And this thread had bumped to the 2nd page. Not acceptable. The laughter must continue. Steelers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back