PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The moment you realize Brandon Allen is Better than any QB In New England

The moment you realize that if newton loses to the Jets next week, bb finally jettisons Newton’s worthless behind!!!!

To be fair didn't Cam Newton put up 365 yards against Houston?:oops:

Allen looks better because he has a better set of weapons. If you put Tee Higgins (who we could've drafted, btw, thanks again BB the GM) on this team, our offense would look a lot better too. Hell, you put AJ Green, even the 2020 model, on this team and we would look a lot better.

Nothing else needs to be said.
God I hope the Organization gets the QB position right.

Let him play 4-5 games and see how he will suddenly turn into the below backup level pumpkin that he is once DCs know what he can and can't do. We have been through this many dozens of times with young QBs who get a start and randomly impress only to completely fall apart sooner or later.

We don’t?
No we don’t. He has not gotten, for whatever reason unearned, being protected, promises to Cam, a real genuine shot in live fire to show what he has. These are the same guys that sat Harris behind Sony, and made Meyers ride the bench. The evaluation in practice is not always flawless, some guys are just better in games. I want to see at least a week if not two where he gets first team reps and a game plan designed to his strengths. Just so we can say 100% he is an INT machine that can’t read defenses.

No we don’t. He has not gotten, for whatever reason unearned, being protected, promises to Cam, a real genuine shot in live fire to show what he has. These are the same guys that sat Harris behind Sony, and made Meyers ride the bench. The evaluation in practice is not always flawless, some guys are just better in games. I want to see at least a week if not two where he gets first team reps and a game plan designed to his strengths. Just so we can say 100% he is an INT machine that can’t read defenses.
But he’s gotten shots. He’s turned many of them into INTs. What about the way the offense is currently constructed makes you think a pocket passer is going to be an ideal change of pace?

But he’s gotten shots. He’s turned many of them into INTs. What about the way the offense is currently constructed makes you think a pocket passer is going to be an ideal change of pace?
I don’t. We are a run first team and if winning still mattered I would say Cam adds more to the offense. Winning now means less then Zero so treat it like a preseason game and find out what people can and more importantly can’t do. If Stid throws 5 INTs so be it we have an answer.

I don’t. We are a run first team and if winning still mattered I would say Cam adds more to the offense. Winning now means less then Zero so treat it like a preseason game and find out what people can and more importantly can’t do. If Stid throws 5 INTs so be it we have an answer.
Yeah, but BB wants to win even though the win is useless and does nothing but cost the team draft slots. That’s why he’s sticking with Cam. FWIW, I agree with you. Throw him in and, when he sucks, we can move on. Winning is completely pointless at this stage.

If Stid was good- or not even “good” just showed any kind of promise- Cam wouldn’t have been signed at all.

He isn’t and doesn’t. Josh basically admitted it. They know where he’s at and they’re not impressed.

Time to let go of the dream. The heir to Brady will found only with hard work and it’s a lot tougher than just looking at our bench and hoping.

Last edited:
Kyle Trask is going to be a star in the NFL.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back