PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The MNF Thread - Colts @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL 3rd pick of the season against a team that couldn't beat him tonight if their lives depended on it...

I just now got a chance to sit down and watch the rest of this game. And so far I'm not that impressed with the undefeated team.

they dont look impressive but they are doing what it takes to win...scoring on long drives and making enough plays on defense. sure jax being as falsely advertised as they are helps but not every team can blow out another like the pats do.

I just now got a chance to sit down and watch the rest of this game. And so far I'm not that impressed with the undefeated team.
I'm not impressed either, but a win is a win, and they are a good team. All the teams look average once you watch the Pats this season! :D

the jags need to decide if they wanna win...

the guy didnt even know whether he wanted that pick or not...

Korny back on Brady again. I guess even the announcers are bored with this game! :D

Dude leave Brady alone.

Last edited:
Hey, Tony, lets take a good look at those numbers...

Yup no one can throw deep on this defense. Fewest in NFL

I'm not impressed either, but a win is a win, and they are a good team. All the teams look average once you watch the Pats this season! :D

iam may be yelled at by some of you guys but we used to win games like this when colts used to blow out people and call for respect.

That pass was a pick waiting to happen. I'm bored with this game. I've got stuff to do.

Jesus, dude leave Brady alone.

If Brady had a night like this against a team with a 3rd string backup and an idiot for a HC, the fan base here would evisverate him.

We should call Del Rio in the AM and ask him what he'd give us for Cassel...

Korny back on Brady again. I guess even the announcers are bored with this game! :D

they are bored with every game...didnt you see russell crowe in the booth ? what is he doing at a football game.

What exactly is Del Rio trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick