PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

Brady didn’t go over Kellerman’s cliff.

I think BB the HC did though. The last two seasons were displays of coaching incompetence you never thought would happen here with Bill in charge.

That's not the argument at all. Every college player gets developed when they enter the NFL by the "team." Strength & conditioning, diets, drills, etc. The Team Bill cultists are giving Bill 100% of the credit for Brady's development into the GOAT. That's what's absurd. Bill is a defensive coach. Bill learned more about what Brady saw in the field against defenses than anything Brady learned from Bill about QBing. That's a fact.

That's not the argument at all. Every college player gets developed when they enter the NFL by the "team." Strength & conditioning, diets, drills, etc. The Team Bill cultists are giving Bill 100% of the credit for Brady's development into the GOAT. That's what's absurd. Bill is a defensive coach. Bill learned more about what Brady saw in the field against defenses than anything Brady learned from Bill about QBing. That's a fact.

Nobody cares about any of that. The only thing that any professional sports team should be thinking about is winning the next game. Some people are too sensitive…

Or maybe I should delete this post. We have options.

Brady would have won with any coach. In fact he did win with a different coach.

Bill only won with Brady. We know there's no Belichick "system" and never was. Like any coach BB needs great players to win. Could Bill have won with another top QB? Maybe but we know for a fact he hasn't won much sans Brady and that's all we have.
Brady won years after he know everything he needed to know. Brady himself credits BB with teaching him what he needed to know to continue to win

From having the hardest work ethic in the history of the NFL. His commitment to film cost him his marriage.

Where did Bill learn how to employ a offense?

I know he didn't learn from Brady to put Patricia and Judge on offense.

No one is going to accuse Bill of having even the slightest idea on how to run a offense.
Were you ok with BOB as OC? Because that offense was worse than Patricia's

"When that chance arrived, he was ready. At various times as the Cleveland Browns' head coach, Belichick called the offensive plays."

View attachment 56775
Go watch episode 5 of the Dynasty Cassel credits BB for coaching him up and adjusting his system to fit him. and next episode they credit him for completely changing the offense to fit the 2 TEs. Brady himself credits Bill all the time. Anytime you want you can drop the charade it's not a good look for you just saying.

So 22 year old Brady taught Belichick. Boggles the mind …or did he sit Bill down when he turned 23? 24? … I watched a decent amount of Michigan games. He wasn’t stellar by any means . When his name got called I’m sure you must have been estatic. I didn’t even think he was gonna make the team. His first three years of bubble screens , that’s what he was teaching Bill?

Go watch episode 5 of the Dynasty Cassel credits BB for coaching him up and adjusting his system to fit him.
And then proceeded to trade him the following season. Lol

and next episode they credit him for completely changing the offense to fit the 2 TEs.
To bad Bill was more interested in winning than for AHs safety. Maybe Odin would be alive today.

Brady himself credits Bill all the time. Anytime you want you can drop the charade it's not a good look for you just saying.
So, Belichick credits Brady for making him a better coach and that he was lucky for having him (no ****).

Last edited:
So 22 year old Brady taught Belichick. Boggles the mind …or did he sit Bill down when he turned 23? 24? … I watched a decent amount of Michigan games. He wasn’t stellar by any means . When his name got called I’m sure you must have been estatic. I didn’t even think he was gonna make the team. His first three years of bubble screens , that’s what he was teaching Bill?
By 2003 Brady was already self-made. Brady avidly studied film and had a high football intelligence. Sure, when he first came into the league he needed development like any other player does, but you can't develop heart, clutchness, or the IT factor he had. No more than Bill developed LT. There's a handful of players that just have talent that you can't teach.

Bubble screens, lol.

Literally no one is doing that lol. Can you provide a specific quote from a poster stating that?
He coached him up to be the player that could win 7 still factually correct. I rest my case. Your opinion can be Bill was useless but you still can't change history.

View attachment 56747

Bill taught Brady everything he knows

Brady did not play a single snap in the NFL where had not already received coaching from Bill. Everything he ever accomplished was with the help of Bill's teaching. How much that teaching was worth can be debated but you can't change history Brady did not win a single Superbowl until after Bill coached him.

so... who did?
It depends on what you define as "development."

Coaching position drills and teaching offensive schemes is a basic form of development. Strength and conditioning is also a form of development. All rookies and veterans go through these basic coaching routines just like they did from peewee, through HS, and college. Nobody is teaching these college players how to play football that they've been playing all their lives. Every player has to learn the O or D scheme of the new team they arrive to play for. All of this requires S&C coaches, positional coaches, coordinators, etc.

None of that turns a player like Tom Brady into the GOAT anymore than brushing his teeth every morning does. Tom had intangibles that can't be taught. His clutchness, commitment, dedication, effort, leadership, heart is what made him the GOAT. Those qualities were formed well before he arrived at Foxboro.

Did Belichick teach him things he didn't know? Of course. Did he and his QB/OCs teach him schemes he didn't know. Yes they did. But that's no different than they do for every other player. Why are there bad players, good players, elite players, and Goats? What differentiates these players when they all get the same coaching (development)? It's the ingrained, natural talent they were born with.

You look at a guy like AB, a nut case, but the dude is a phenom, a natural, a freak. Dude could've been a top 10 all-time receiver had he not sabotaged himself. You can't teach that!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back