PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Julio Jones Trade: Winning the Battle, Losing the War?

Check out my new car...

tenor.gif

;)

Me too. Grid has no excuse though bc he's young. The other birds are old farts so I get it. @OffTheGrid is a young buck.

Can someone please get this dude back on here? I'm not a draft guy, but his writing style, passion, etc. were legendary. It looks like he's still lurking around...

@Off The Grid

1623175981669.png

Me too. Grid has no excuse though bc he's young. The other birds are old farts so I get it. @OffTheGrid is a young buck.

Didn't realize that Mayo was an old fart too...I hope he's well wherever he is...And thanks BGC (and others too!) for picking up the flag for them.

Didn't realize that Mayo was an old fart too...I hope he's well wherever he is...And thanks BGC (and others too!) for picking up the flag for them.
Lol I really don't know for sure. Just heard he might be a little older so I'm spreading rumors lol. Hopefully he's still with us and will make an appearance.

I hope @manxman2601 is doing well health wise too. He might Mayor here.

I heartily concur with the OP.

I, for one, didn't need 3 or 4 Years to render a Verdict on that Trade.

I needed only time enough to recover my jaw from the floor.

Regardless of what the Browns did with their end of it, or what the Rams did with the Robert Griffin Heist, or what the RedSkins did with the Ricky Williams Heist, or of course what the CowBoys did with the Hershel Walker Heist, the Trades were monumental, towering Steals, and always will be.

The Moves made, subsequently, with the Pilfered Picks, are their own Wins or Fails.

That does not, in my opinion, change the fundamental Coup that these Teams all scored.

Conversely, every single Team that surrendered their Futures for Johny Gottahavm failed spectacularly the moment the Move was made. I have never been more besotted with a Split End than I was with Julio Jones, but I was almost speechless with amazement ~ almost ~ when that Trade was announced.

God Bless the short-sighted Idiocy of impatient men.
Oh brother where art thou?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back