PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged X3)

if he is gone can we get back to the Ref bribe collection pool count please?

So far I have:

JSN:$10
Patschick: $15
SignBabyBrady: 15
Cartmen: $15

Anyone else?...

I'm in for $12.81

If I were a Jets fan, I would have taken my life by now.

I'd love to know how you think Brady deserved to be seriously hurt. You better hope that no-one that means anything to you "deserves" to be hurt. You just might feel differently about your perspective on just desserts.

You're just making yourself sound like an idiot. You may want to audition for the reboot of the Life Goes On series, bro.

LifeGoesOn_S1.jpg

This guy doesn't even need to audition. He's got the Corky role locked down.

So far I have:

Anyone else?...

I'm good for $25

Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

The PI call was dead on, the defender has the right to the ball and had position, Cotchery probably did what he did to avoid an interception, so probably a good play on his part, but the right call.
The call on Pace was helmut to helmut hit, not a late hit, that gets called more foten than not and was also the correct call.
lol agreed. The offensive pass interference was blatant. Only a massive Jets homer could deny it.

If I thought the Pats needed it.. i'd be in for 25 as well

But they do need it- that's our secret, the Pats only win because they bribe every ref ;)

So far I have:

Anyone else?...

Actually, put me at $19, one dollar for each game this season. ;)

But they do need it- that's our secret, the Pats only win because they bribe every ref ;)

in that case sign me up:eat1:

Last edited:

If I were a Jets fan, I would have taken my life by now.

I cant afford the bullets for the gun:p

I cant afford the bullets for the gun:p

Hey, Jets Fan - How is that 2008 First Round pick doin'?

Something that irritates me about Mangini - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

One of my favorites - it's tough to choose:

Something that irritates me about Mangini

Is anyone else tired of seeing him on the sidelines rolling his eyes with that "Will these idiots ever get it right" look on his face? Or better yet mouthing "you gotta be f**** kidding me". I mean I understand how he's feeling, because I'm doing the same thing while I'm watching it, but he is the H.C. This now his third year running the ship and this is his team. These are now mostly his players, and it's his system. He can't be standing there acting like he's better than this and the players are letting him down. I still think the guy is probably a great and possibly brilliant football mind, but he needs to get that leadership stuff together. Teams take on the personality of their H.C. and to me he needs to man up a little bit.

Here's another classic!!!!!

Is still effecting me badly, I normally only feel this way when we loss a game that makes me think we are out of the playoff race! There have been so many tough losses...
but this one is crushing me, I cant work, eat, do anything....I am really surprised and worried why I feel like this!

I mean that loss to the Lions under Groh...awful
The steelers loss in the playoffs which I was at....Terrible
The Cleveland loss under Mangini with the Baker play
The Lions loss under Bill P where the guy was out of bounds on Leon Johnson pass which lost us a playoff experience was Horrible
The 49ers OT loss crushed me
I mean the Browns playoff game I cried so much my mom punished me for crying so much...."I'll give you something to cry about"

BUT this one has put something in my Stomach that I can't get rid off at all!
Anyone else more upset about this loss then their Norm?

Geez that guy is really upset. Maybe Shannon Sharpe can call the national guard or something to save him.

Hey, Jets Fan - How is that 2008 First Round pick doin'?

Keller looks like the goods and was open several times but Favre dint get him the ball, as for that Gholston character, I dont know if he even exist. Week one he was solid but he did he best job to stay out of the way in week 2

0 tackles,0 sacks game one...

SOLID GAME!!!!!

yeah...uh ...OK....I can see why a 4-12 complete and utter failure would think that

0 tackles,0 sacks game one...

SOLID GAME!!!!!

yeah...uh ...OK....I can see why a 4-12 complete and utter failure would think that

He was used primarily in pass rushing downs. He got to the QB twice. One time he had his hands on Pennington and should have got credit for .5 sack but didnt the other time Pennington just got it away. Other then that he created some pressure. 3-4 OLB is not a position based on tackles, Merriman and Ware average around 65 per yr. If you actually watched the game you would see he played solid for a rookie learning a new position

The PI call was so damned obvious that I think two flags came in on it. Anyone who complains about this call obviously has never watched a game of football before.

The roughing call was a little less obvious. But on replay it is clear there was helmet to helmet contact, which generally justifies the call. So that one is hard to argue as well.

What Jets fans (and Patriots haters) ignore about that roughing call was that the result of the play was a first down anyway. Cassel hit Morris for a short gain and he clearly picked up the first down.

Tacking on 15 extra yards helped, but it's not like the Jets would have gotten the ball back if the flag wasn't thrown.

As much as it sucked to lose a regular season game to a team that is still better then us it has to hurt 100 times more to go 18-0 and lose to the Giants in the super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back