PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Hero". Please kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back in RI with a wicked case of jet lag, so I thought I'd put on some NFLN early this morning. WTF is that Favre "hero" commercial all about??? Jeez, it made me puke in my dim sum.

The mute button is your friend.

(It's going to be a great day for football and a great game. Lots on the line for both teams and no reason for over-confidence. And no over-hyped media tarts ...)

I'm back in RI with a wicked case of jet lag, so I thought I'd put on some NFLN early this morning. WTF is that Favre "hero" commercial all about??? Jeez, it made me puke in my dim sum.

I'm with you. Being in New York I hear and read way too much of Brett the Jet. This commercial has brought it over the top for me. I can't wait for the Jets to finish up yet another losing campaign and watch the fickle New York fans turn on their "hero".

yea, I saw it too. I was like "that is the gayest thing ive ever saw on NFLN, which I normally love."

It will be one and done for Brett and the Jets , he wont be back next yr..

Apparently for New Yorkers the definintion of "hero" is having a QB who helps your team achieve a 5-3 record (as opposed to their old QB who is 4-4)

Guess I would say I am fortunate for missing this crap...

I'm with you. Being in New York I hear and read way too much of Brett the Jet. This commercial has brought it over the top for me. I can't wait for the Jets to finish up yet another losing campaign and watch the fickle New York fans turn on their "hero".

Yeah I also work in NYC....and I am freaking tired of all the beloved hero crap for Farve......oh god.....speaking of which....its that damn Wrangler jeans commercial.....

AHHHHH!!

i don't know what they mean either

lli.jpg

Last edited:
im glad i didn't see it. i would have thrown my laptop through my tv.

Favre is such a jagoff.

I've never seen someone who is so bad and a great part of the reason is b/c Espn and NFL wipe his arse for him.

no,no,no...you misunderstood that piece...they said he ATE a hero...a big fat ham and egg hero

no,no,no...you misunderstood that piece...they said he ATE a hero...a big fat ham and egg hero

I could go for one of them now.......:singing:

I saw it. I'm already having Flu-like symptoms (shout out to Wilhite) and that one almost made me send my Chinese from last night across the living room.

Saw it again a bit later and it's more evened out w/o the Hero stuff.

I'd say there's a good chance Favre throws away today's game against the Rams.

i just saw the commercial.

why and how is he a hero?

Lord why didn't that guy stay retired? What a load of CRAP that commercial was. :rolleyes:

sxnzdhroo9bv7zkqefy.jpg

Last edited:
yeah saw that last week
"he has got the gift, he has got the power...for the 263 consecutive week , the hero stars..." blah blah

The mute button is your friend.
If you have a DVR you can do what I do, rewind to before the commercial started and then pause, wait 30 seconds and then press the live TV button. That way you don't even have to see commercials you hate.

Thanks to this I've only seen the first 2 seconds of those baby sitting at the computer buying stock ads for a long time now. Holy frack those things are annoying.

i just saw the commercial.

why and how is he a hero?

New York fans love him. That pick he threw last year was instrumental in getting the Giants to the big show.

Right. The wrong New York team.

Thanks, Patjew. I wouldn't have even paid attention to that commercial but for your bringing it to my attention.

Just saw the commercial. Can the NFLN be any more lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes