PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The GOAT 186

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmyth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
In all the tumult and chaos from this less-than-stellar outing we witnessed Thursday night, the GOAT quietly tied Brett Favrevrevre and The Forehead for most all-time wins with 186.

w00t!

Eh, Screw that stat. Brady already has the record for most wins of all time. The real record. This is just meaningless to me.

Of course it is the next win that matters the most.

I think this is being understated. Passer rating, yards, TDs, ect... These things get broken and fade as rules change. Wins and championships are always hard and impressive and they translate over eras better than anything else.

I can't wait till Brady gets to 187 and beyond. Depending on how long he plays it will be a record that won't be sniffed ever again.

Hey, it's not like there was a month-long countdown celebration the last time a guy broke the regular season wins record, or anything. It was super under the radar.

Eh, Screw that stat. Brady already has the record for most wins of all time. The real record. This is just meaningless to me.

Thing is, it matters because that record doesn't appear in the official NFL record book. This one does.

Thing is, it matters because that record doesn't appear in the official NFL record book. This one does.

I never understood that. I dislike that. Especially when it comes to streaks. They're like Oh Brady hasn't thrown an interception since December whatever even though he threw 3 picks in the playoffs. So dumb.

On the other side of the coin. Nobody will ever touch any of Brady's playoff records.

Yup, and he keeps doing it regardless of who is on his Offense or who is not available on his Offense. Again, headlines and story lines under mind what Brady did last nite. Gronk being out was Huge having J.Mac to change up on fly short travel week to pull out a Win. Way Bucs were playing their Zone last nite, Gronk would have ate'm alive with others opened.

In all the tumult and chaos from this less-than-stellar outing we witnessed Thursday night, the GOAT quietly tied Brett Favrevrevre and The Forehead for most all-time wins with 186.

w00t!

When did they stop the game for a choreographed game of keepaway? I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back