PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The future of Matt Patricia

Sorry but trying to tell me that having to see what we did this season was worth it to keep open the information pipeline on a school with prospects literally every coach and scout in the country knows top to bottom is ridiculous.

As far as Venecol our thoughts on this topic seem to align. Does that offend you? Does two people telling you you're wrong make you more upset? Generally when you say something on a forum someone disagrees with they respond. That is how these things work.
Its wasn't my decision to make... Bill thought it was worth it... I didn't, but he didn't ask me, so meh... and maybe its more than an information pipeline? You don't know, i don't know... its a relationship that Bill values. That alone makes it worth it to him. And he makes the decisions... and for some reason that's arrogance? and he has to hold to what you feel is the best interest of the team?

Am I offended or upset? why on earth would you think that? i am more than willing to continue to let you put your foot in your mouth over and over... its kinda funny to be honest... Its like you are the flip side of the "Mac10 in a Brady thread" coin...

Based on the Herald story and comments made on this thread, the dysfunction on offense went a lot deeper than I thought and was on a personal level. I felt (and still do) that JJ's best spot is ST coordinator. However, if he is that toxic, a move like that may do more harm than good. Regardless, something needs to be done to resuscitate ST. As for MP, a front office or scouting job might be a possibility.

Bill wanted to install the McVay offense. I love the idea. Bill’s plan:

Hire a defensive coordinator who has never coached an offense or run the McVay concepts. Note: defensive coordinator was run out of last job for horrible people skills. Said coach complained about QB, who then went on to win SB the next season.

Also, hire another complete douchebag, with no knowledge of McVay’s system, no experience coaching offense, who was also run out of town. Said coach’s former QB has excelled since he left.

Bill is great. He’ll fix this, guys.

Bill wanted to install the McVay offense. I love the idea. Bill’s plan:

Hire a defensive coordinator who has never coached an offense or run the McVay concepts. Note: defensive coordinator was run out of last job for horrible people skills. Said coach complained about QB, who then went on to win SB the next season.

Also, hire another complete douchebag, with no knowledge of McVay’s system, no experience coaching offense, who was also run out of town. Said coach’s former QB has excelled since he left.

Bill is great. He’ll fix this, guys.
Well, he will now. BoB is a proven offensive coach.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back