The Family Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Mods, please merge this in if need be, I know this must be a thread, but cannot find it...

Is there a running count of returning Patriots this off-season?

I know we're looking at Benjamin Watson, Jamie Collins, and J-Rod Mayo in his new coaching incarnation (not to be confused with ST J-Rod Cherry.)

But I've been slacker-fanning, so I don't know if there are other layers of returning Pats on the paintball team. Am I missing any?

If not, is 3 really enough? Who else needs to come back either as a coach or a player before the regular season kickoff?

Kyle Rudolph no doubt

Let's go get Moss back

Mods, please merge this in if need be, I know this must be a thread, but cannot find it...

Is there a running count of returning Patriots this off-season?

I know we're looking at Benjamin Watson, Jamie Collins, and J-Rod Mayo in his new coaching incarnation (not to be confused with ST J-Rod Cherry.)

But I've been slacker-fanning, so I don't know if there are other layers of returning Pats on the paintball team. Am I missing any?

If not, is 3 really enough? Who else needs to come back either as a coach or a player before the regular season kickoff?

Here are some all-time favorite Patriots greats who should come back:

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Shaun Ellis
James Harrison
Reggie Wayne

Wow. I’m the first to say Gronk? Or is it that the consensus is he won’t be back until after week 10 or so?

Wow. I’m the first to say Gronk? Or is it that the consensus is he won’t be back until after week 10 or so?

The cool kids have made it plain that only us delusional types think he'll be back. I think that counts as consensus.

Personally, I'd make all kinds of bets that Gronk will be back by week 10 but that's all based on gut feeling. If he never comes back then I'll probably do that bravest of things - admit I was wrong on the internet.

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Shaun Ellis
James Harrison
Reggie Wayne
Really looking forward to the TC competition between Ellis and Fanene, this year.

Josh Gordon

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Shaun Ellis
James Harrison
Reggie Wayne

I know you’re joking with that list, but one is actually an anti-Patriot on a level with Mark Brunell.

F**k Revis.

There’s a reason the team turned his mother away from the June 2015 ring ceremony at Krafts house. He crapped on Brady and the franchise during the Deflategate investigation.

In no way is he “family”.

The cool kids have made it plain that only us delusional types think he'll be back. I think that counts as consensus.

Personally, I'd make all kinds of bets that Gronk will be back by week 10 but that's all based on gut feeling. If he never comes back then I'll probably do that bravest of things - admit I was wrong on the internet.

None of us know. Embrace the mystery.

Dion and Troy were helping run drills at practice. I'd love to know how that's set up, whether they are invited or they volunteer or if it's linked to team publicity event etc.

You have to think a big part of him really regrets his behavior at the end. Money will make people do stupid things.

Oceans of regret, just weeks after being traded. You remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down