PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The" Eye in the Sky": Fraudulent Concussion Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that hit on Fitzpatrick. He didn't even know what planet he was on for a few moments there. One of his OL had to pick him up and hold him to keep him from falling back down, he was so rattled.

But it's the JEST, so the regular rules don't apply to them, I suppose.

Of course..there's a direct line to the Scumissioner in his Maine bunker...."more probable than not that Fitzpatrick is completely healthy"

Yup, and the two absurdly bad interceptions after the "gutty play" showed he was "clear" to play.

My thinking exactly, The rule was supposedly implemented because of Edelman and players were to be yanked for supervision of they stumbled the way Fitzpatrick did a after the hit. instead they took a quick look and called him good to go. Great job, he was clearly ready to play.

Jets lost. That means, at least as far as I'm concerned, that Fitz was clear to play! :p

Who are the spotters? Geno and Foles? That would explain a lot.

My thinking exactly, The rule was supposedly implemented because of Edelman and players were to be yanked for supervision of they stumbled the way Fitzpatrick did a after the hit. instead they took a quick look and called him good to go. Great job, he was clearly ready to play.

More ESPNYFL baloney. The rule was actually put in place because of the Russell Wilson hit from the Packers last year.

More ESPNYFL baloney. The rule was actually put in place because of the Russell Wilson hit from the Packers last year.
The Clay Matthews hit, I'm assuming.

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
The league will look into the situation surrounding #Rams QB Case Keenum, his concussion, and why wasn't tested for a concussion, I'm told.

I was watching Red Zone yesterday afternoon with my son and saw both plays.

It was patently obvious to anyone with eyesight that those two QB's should have been immediately taken out of the game.

The network cameras caught Fitzpatrick in the EZ getting his helmet back and looking like the Beatles Lucy in the Sky Diamonds with Kaleidoscope eyes. Of course, this was a big mistake by the network and there were no replays of that footage whatsoever. Unfortunately, the NFL censors have swept the internet of this footage.

[Post edit: According to reports, Fitzpatrick was indeed examined on the sideline, and allowed to go back in to throw 2 interceptions in the final 3 minutes........:rolleyes:]

However to this point in time, they have not been as complete with the Keenum footage. He was sacked his lineman started pulling him up. he was nothign but a rag doll. My son and I were yelling at the TV/Offensive Lineman to not further injure his QB by pulling him up - - if that was a spinal injury.

This cannot be played on patsfans.com, but I recommend anyone to go to youtube and type in the search "keenum" "concussion". It's there.

Last edited:
Like Scott Sterling, team doctors decided Fitzpatrick could still play.

You can say whatever but Fitzpick not coming out is why I question if Revis really got injured or if he pulled himself. If they didn't put Fitzpick in the protocol I highly doubt they put Revis in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes