PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling I'm going to be up for pick #32 and BB will trade down....UGH Day 2 of the draft is where the action will be for the Pats..IMHO :D

I have a feeling I'm going to be up for pick #32 and BB will trade down....UGH Day 2 of the draft is where the action will be for the Pats..IMHO :D
Good night sleep on Thursday, ready for action come Friday.

I put him on ignore a long time ago, along with Deus, Da Bruinz, and a bunch of others. They won't respond to you once they find out you are ignoring them. :D

Says the guy who's been proven not to have me on ignore.
rofl.gif

I don't think Belichick will trade down this time. He already did a ****load of that the last few drafts, resulting in us having a ton of picks in THIS draft. Maybe he trades the pick for Rosen ? But I think he makes the selection. At least I hope he does.

Either way, I'll be asleep, lol. 5am comes pretty quickly on Friday morning.

I think it's A trade up for a tight end or a Quarterback.
This draft is deepest at wide receiver the middle rounds you can get good receivers with upside to get better.

After hearing next year is going to be better for QB's ( Just taking the talking heads word for it)...The trade up IMHO would be for a TE....Fant probably the only one BB would consider the trade up for........otherwise he would hope Smith drops to him at #32......if not, he uses Jace Sternberger or Wilson as a fallback option later.....but WTF do I know....

As long as he doesn't reach for a Richards or Wilson early on, I'm ok with whomever he rolls with... :rolleyes:

I'm calling it now....they will trade up (and higher than you think) for Parris Campbell (two time captain at a big program, has Pats written all over him) when Metcalf, Harry and Brown are on the board and this forum will explode in agony over passing on a big, athletic outside WR yet again!

I'm calling it now....they will trade up (and higher than you think) for Parris Campbell (two time captain at a big program, has Pats written all over him) when Metcalf, Harry and Brown are on the board and this forum will explode in agony over passing on a big, athletic outside WR yet again!
God I hope not a move up for Campbell would be a surprise for sure.

I think it's A trade up for a tight end or a Quarterback.
This draft is deepest at wide receiver the middle rounds you can get good receivers with upside to get better.
I’m going with TE or DT that slips.

I smell Trade-up all the way I see Noah Fant or AJ Brown.

I am curious how much Montez Sweat's stocks are going to fall down. If he is at 32 it might be an interesting option.
I do not think he will fall till 32...imho he will go to Car before...

Imho the Pats will not pick at 32...or will trade down (more probable) or will trade up (less probable)

65-35...

Fant imho could be impacted for an eventual trade up...

I really hope they don't trade up. I rather have a OL or CB at 32 than trade up.

I really hope they don't trade up. I rather have a OL or CB at 32 than trade up.

You don't sit Pat :) when you have the means we need a legit TE and Noah Fant could be that guy. Draft capital isn't an issue.

Someone linked to a source who has contacts with scouts, apparently, and they all said that Fant was a me-first guy.

I don't know if it's true, but these are the kinds of things that would give BB pause, I expect.

Someone linked to a source who has contacts with scouts, apparently, and they all said that Fant was a me-first guy.

I don't know if it's true, but these are the kinds of things that would give BB pause, I expect.

Fant a me-first guy??:confused: They spread the ball around quite well at Iowa.

Cant wait for all the bozos to complain about not getting a WR early. Followed by calling BB a bad GM. Followed by panicking over irrelevant camp bodies / 3rd stringers getting cut over ST players. Followed by calling BB arrogant and out of touch with modern philosophies. Followed by the usual slow start into a season. Followed by people calling this a 9 win team, but this time for real.

And so on... the annual cycle..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back