PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans who dislike the Patriots? I'm sorry, I want to congratulate you guys, but I just can't.

That's alright. We'll just make do with knowing that our favorite team has won another Lombardi, while your favorite team is still the worst in the history of the AFCE.

Hey, 2015 is the year for Geno!

We had Patriots fans trolling our board on SB Sunday, and several Patriot supporters have trolled the Seahawks messageboard.. stating my opinion on the game is not trolling. You thought this was David Tyree 2.0 and I did as well. But I'll stop and let you guys enjoy your superbowl :)

If you think about it...the long term prognosis for the Jets is grim. At this moment...the Dolphins and the Bills, who have the best coach the Jets ever had not named Parcells...are on an upward trend.

As long as Woody Johnson is owner, that team will be a perpetual train wreck.

I'll let YOU enjoy THAT thought.

In case anyone ever felt a shred of sympathy for the Jest and their fans.....

ny post.jpg

Thanks for giving up Revis. He deserved a championship and we know he would never do it on a basket case franchise like the JESTS.
I have no love/respect for a greedy traitor and that is what Revis is. If Revis ever returns to the Jets in hid mid thirties, I will be one of the few Jets fans who does NOT welcome him back... oh and Revis he netted us Sheldon Richardson -one of the most dominant three techniques in all of FOOTBALL.

I have no love/respect for a greedy traitor and that is what Revis is. If Revis ever returns to the Jets in hid mid thirties, I will be one of the few Jets fans who does NOT welcome him back... oh and Revis he netted us Sheldon Richardson -one of the most dominant three techniques in all of FOOTBALL.

4-12 you indecipherably obtuse, brain damaged moron. STFU

The Seahawks just choked... I hope you enjoyed that SB win, because that's the LAST SB the Pats will win under Brady/Bill.
ive heard this every year since 2004 lmao. i guess if you keep saying it eventually it will come true. you sound pathetic lol.

Why is this troll still here? The mods want us to have a mouse around to torture periodically I guess?

The Seahawks just choked... I hope you enjoyed that SB win, because that's the LAST SB the Pats will win under Brady/Bill.
Aren't you the guy that said the Jets will win a Super Bowl within the next five seasons?

Anyway, even Wrecks is scrubbing himself of all things Jets. Last Friday he had a tattoo artist change the jersey colour from green to blue on his weird wife-in-Sanchez-jersey tattoo.

http://deadspin.com/rex-ryan-has-tattoo-of-wife-wearing-jets-jersey-darkene-1683386001

Me to all the haters

This coming from a wretched loser fan base that nick named us "The Pasts".
What a dumb nick name for a team about to win a 4th Superbowl ring.

Thanks for giving up Revis. He deserved a championship and we know he would never do it on a basket case franchise like the JESTS.

In fairness to him the Patriots haven't won anything since yesterday

Aren't you the guy that said the Jets will win a Super Bowl within the next five seasons?

Anyway, even Wrecks is scrubbing himself of all things Jets. Last Friday he had a tattoo artist change the jersey colour from green to blue on his weird wife-in-Sanchez-jersey tattoo.

http://deadspin.com/rex-ryan-has-tattoo-of-wife-wearing-jets-jersey-darkene-1683386001

Ah crap... are you telling me that I now need to alter my tattoo of Rex Ryan wearing a tattoo of his wife wearing a tattoo of Sanchez' Jets Jersey to have a blue jersey?

Too good not to post:

5BOHLCo.jpg

ive heard this every year since 2004 lmao. i guess if you keep saying it eventually it will come true. you sound pathetic lol.

Your hearing must be bad captain because I heard that BB/Brady would never win another SB every single season starting way back in February 2002.

All those folks piling on us after the 2002 regular season suffered 2 seasons of epic beat downs resulting in 2 more Lombardis.

The 2015 DEFENESTRATION Tour will be Epic!!!

Your hearing must be bad captain because I heard that BB/Brady would never win another SB every single season starting way back in February 2002.
All those folks piling on us after the 2002 regular season suffered 2 seasons of epic beat downs resulting in 2 more Lombardis.

The 2015 DEFENESTRATION Tour will be Epic!!!
i stand corrected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill