PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets have done a near miraculous job of putting together a decent season. Looked like a 3-13 show coming in.

Their DL is really something with Richardson, Muhammad etc.

I just hope they don't make the playoffs.

"Playoffs?!?!?"

This is a year where we don't really want any AFCE team drafting in the top 3, or so. Keep the Bills/Jets/Dolphins away from Clowney.....

What an utter load of crap. The Tory Smith tweets were from STEELERS fans "claiming" to be Pats fans. I've never heard of anyone ever threatening Gostkowski for missing that kick last year vs. Arizona, and the web site you've linked is highly suspect. In fact, I've never seen ANY legitimate evidence of a confirmed Patriots fan EVER threatening a player via e-mail or tweeting.

You're a Giants fan. WHY are you here defending Jets fans? What you're doing makes no sense.
What are you talking about? I added the link as well as the links to the "other" threatening tweets (Gotkow, Williams, Akers) as well. Anyway, more to the point: simply to show that douchebag fan behavior is not the sole province of any one team.

As for Revis, here's a thought: why would he even want to answer some idiotic Jet fan's tweet?

Idiot Jet fan tweets player. Player responds to idiot fan's tweet = idiot fan is happy.

Player responds to idiot Jet fan's tweet. Player = happy? Of course not.

Do you think a Tom Brady would give any idiot the time of day? Of course not. Revis shouldn't have given them the satisfaction of reacting. Remember when Sherman (CB-Seattle) came out with "I'm the man" and took a shot at Revis? Even then, Revis couldn't resist tweeting back. I get the "pride" thing and all, but still....

And fwiw, Johnson the Jet owner was in the papers telling the dirtbag tweeter to cool it.

As for defending, maybe that's the NY in me. However, least anyone forget:

gal-lawrence-taylor-cover-jpg.jpg

I hope they continue the current trend, go 8-8, and miss out on a top end prospect in the draft.
This is a year where we don't really want any AFCE team drafting in the top 3, or so. Keep the Bills/Jets/Dolphins away from Clowney.....
Spot on you guys. Ending up 8-8 represents no divisional claims, a wildcard/road-underdog at best, and keeps them middle-of-the-pack in the '14 draft and away from the big boys (Clowney et al).

what a great moment in time for an all out B-52 airstrike.....

_mg_3958_665546.jpg

If the Bills win on Sunday without the help of Stevie Johnson to keep the secondary honest and make a key grab or two, then the Jets really do suck.

Let's hope the win one/lose one streak continues and another team or two ties them up for the wildcard lead at 5-5.

what a great moment in time for an all out B-52 airstrike.....

_mg_3958_665546.jpg

The only drawback to that -- and it's a significant one -- is that the stadium isn't full.

The negative Nancys who had their panties all in a bunch this week worrying about GASP!!! possibly facing the Jets in the playoffs need to follow chess or something

enough with this "Pats" fans defending these rotten green puke dirtbags...the Jets SUCK...GOT IT? They SUCK...period...no more little girl crybaby "ooooooh, I'm scared ...they could be a good team" crap. The have a dyslexic DEGENERATE lying, devious dirtbag toe sucker as a head coach...they CANNOT LOSE ENOUGH to satisfy ANY Pats fan.

Am I wrong, or did I see Ed Reed sitting on a small folding chair out on the field?

Reed was clearly a difference maker today

The Jets are pathetic. A fluke win here and there won't change it in a long run.

I've seen this posted but it bears repeating: The Green Beans cap their bye week with another wonderful goddamn snack.

Jets ditch Saturday night meetings for Dave and Buster?s | ProFootballTalk

>>Rex Ryan ditched the usual night-before offensive and defensive meetings for the trip to the oversized arcade. Ryan still conducted the usual Saturday night team meeting before cancelling the offensive and defensive sessions.

As Costello points out, the Bills could use the corner-cutting as a sign that the Jets lack the proper respect for their opponent.<<

So far, the JEST are alternating between single-digit wins and double-digit losses. :D

I said in the game thread. I never got all the love for the Jets. They are just a great d-line and that is about it. Their secondary makes the 2011 Pats' secondary look like Ty Law, Deion Sanders, Ed Reed, and John Lynch in their primes. Geno Smith is basically another version of Sanchez (a few moments of elite play followed by someone of the worst QBing you have ever seen). They have no receivers. Their o-line is overrated.

he does not know what he is doing, he will NEVER know what he is doing....his forte is assembling a front wall on defense that allows the LBs and secondary to play up on the offensive players, or shoot gaps...he is what he is...a D coach

The Jets have a hard time winning games unless the score is close enough for the Ref's to give it to them.

This team is up and done more than a hooker's drawers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back