PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a Jets suck thread a couple years ago that got the most post ever, but got moved for some reason,

anyway, I dont really post in these thread anymore, there is no point, the jets are that pathetic.

Green Beans suckage is a true American phenomenon, though. Observing the dysfunction of that team and delusional nature of its fan base not only reinforces our faith in reality, it also serves to illustrate -- by stark contrast -- all that is good, fair and decent. You are part of this noble heritage by doing the public service of calling attention to the fetid green pestilence via your original thread. You deserve our thanks for that.

Apparently, this is the display at a local ****'s Sporting Goods store in New York.

ym8yE.jpg

It's faithful to Tebow, for sure, but it totally misrepresents Sanchez—he should be bringing up the rear—or at the very least sliding into the rear. :D

It's faithful to Tebow, for sure, but it totally misrepresents Sanchez—he should be bringing up the rear—or at the very least sliding into the rear. :D

No, it's really quite accurate -- they're all a bunch of dummies.

THE_SOOTHSAYER
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
**ADMIN WARNING: Keep the personal crap off this board. Not relevant**

Not that I have to explain myself to you but, what Rex does with his wife in his personal life on his personal time is not relevant to his coaching of the team. I don't want that stuff on my board. It's disrespectful.

world's biggest bleeding male vag on the internet...the Soot-sprayer....and I beg to differ, Sooty...a man posing as a tough guy who publicly attacks his nearest rival with reams of libels and streams of profanities, all the while bragging about how tough he is and how the NY Jets are(you know, Sooty, YOUR team?) and then gets caught making disgusting, deviant,weak character,****old like internet videos about stroking toes..that man deserves to be displayed for all to see and ridicule for the cowardly, weak minded , deviant ,little Lord Fauntleroy as a grown spoiled brat turd he is.

Sorry Sooty...yeah, it's your board and you'll take your little green nerf football home with you because anyone has the temerity to state that this piece of excrement IS a degenerate, a liar and a terrible head coach who does not BELONG in the NFL. You talk like a real big time Jersey tough guy and your board reflects your mongoloidal input with a cast of sewer mouthed rejects and reprobates but you're just another pinheaded green loser with a Napoleon complex. It's funny how you didn't find Ray Ray 19's post the week following Myra Kraft's death that painted a picture of her in a sex act with Roger Goodell under a table as offensive...just good clean board fun, eh Soot-sprayer?

Easily the biggest turd of the year...congrats Sooty...you take the urinal cake.

Green Beans suckage is a true American phenomenon, though. Observing the dysfunction of that team and delusional nature of its fan base not only reinforces our faith in reality, it also serves to illustrate -- by stark contrast -- all that is good, fair and decent. You are part of this noble heritage by doing the public service of calling attention to the fetid green pestilence via your original thread. You deserve our thanks for that.

This post brought a tear to my eye, and made me feel totally in awe, a nauseated and purilous awe to be sure, but awe nevertheless.

The truly pathetic and abominable affronts to all that is right and pure in the universe, like the Rats, are never properly detested in the here and now, but it is only through the festering green prism of historical perspective that we can truly loathe the Rats to the extent that they deserve.

I salute you sir, and offer you a barf bag within which to forever preserve your "appreciation" of all things Rat.

They originally had a mannequin with Brandon Moore's jersey, but they couldn't keep the Sanchize mannequin on it's feet until they removed it.

:D

Post #5,000 coming soon ... a genuine autographed big toe from Rex ryan I hear.

Attachments

• green beans.jpg
    green beans.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 88
The great calendar of an entire culture, the once-mighty Mayans, ended this year. The world goes on, however, because the Gods want to see just how low the Jets suckage can go.

Last edited:
The great calendar of an entire culture, the once-mighty Mayans, ended this year. The world goes on, however, because the Gods want to see just how low the Jets suckage can go.

Even if the Mayans were right and the world did end, the jest suckage would continue on and on throughout the vast universe so that every other species would have this sense that something was really wrong.

Then the suckage would never end, it would just expand..:rocker:

Even if the Mayans were right and the world did end, the jest suckage would continue on and on throughout the vast universe so that every other species would have this sense that something was really wrong.

Then the suckage would never end, it would just expand..:rocker:

Many millions of years from now, Green Beans suckage will manifest cosmically as a black hole.

Many millions of years from now, Green Beans suckage will manifest cosmically as a black hole.

Well north jersey has been called that before so it would be fitting!:singing:

I was perusing a JI thread when I came across this doozy as part of a longer post:

rex btw - top 10 defense every year. anyone remember mangini's defenses ranks?

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - DWoody on ESPN 98.7

Now, looking at it away from the yardage factor, here are the scoring offense and defense rankings for both Mangini and Ryan...

Offense:

Ryan - 17, 13, 13, 28
Mangini - 18, 25, 9 (The 25 ranking is the year Pennington went down and clemens took over, the 9 ranking is despite Favre playing about half the season with an arm injury)

Defense:

Ryan - 1,6,20,20
Mangini - 6,19,18

Mangini got fired for doing a better job than Rex has. That just shows how much the fluke playoff run has done to keep the Ryan regime afloat and to keep our entertainment going. :rocker:

I was perusing a JI thread when I came across this doozy as part of a longer post:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - DWoody on ESPN 98.7

Now, looking at it away from the yardage factor, here are the scoring offense and defense rankings for both Mangini and Ryan...

Offense:

Ryan - 17, 13, 13, 28
Mangini - 18, 25, 9 (The 25 ranking is the year Pennington went down and clemens took over, the 9 ranking is despite Favre playing about half the season with an arm injury)

Defense:

Ryan - 1,6,20,20
Mangini - 6,19,18

Mangini got fired for doing a better job than Rex has. That just shows how much the fluke playoff run has done to keep the Ryan regime afloat and to keep our entertainment going. :rocker:

It was an inside job to keep the jest useless for the next few years so the NFL is entertaining.

They have succeeded.

LOL

I know that Rachel Maddow is not popular with a certain segment of the population, but (A) she is a big fan of the Patriots, and (B) on tonight's show when describing something, she actually said this:

Black is white! Up is down! The Jets are going to the Super Bowl!

:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore