PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2012 season ends in February...of course this stays...and then takes its rightful place in the Pantheon Of Putridity with the rest of the diaries devoted to this putrid Jets organization....I think the draft in April , just before that, is the proper timeframe for the new 2013 JST....that should be time enough to document all their big mouth, braggart boasts pimping all the "beasts!!!!" they are going to draft with their putrid picks.

The Mouth that roared is silent. Twinkle Toes won't speak after the rats season is over very unusual all other 31 coaches have. Another term for those with a loud mouth that can't back it up and hide.........PUNK.

NY Jets coach Rex Ryan silent when it comes*to former GM Mike Tannenbaum, offensive coordinator Tony Sparano - NY Daily News

Rex Ryan hid behind glass doors on Black Monday as the assembled media cut through the Jets’ indoor fieldhouse to talk to what turned out to be a select few players who actually knew the meaning of professionalism.
There Ryan was, dressed in a throwback Titans sweatshirt, walking through the coaches’ offices. He looked at a few scribes and quickly turned away.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the correct term is agnoramus. Hmm. Agnoramus Rex. Sounds like it'd be a great sequel to the classic Greek tragedy Oedipus Rex. I wonder what "foot sucker" is in Greek? :D

Your moniker goes way over my head, meaning wise. The shape of the EEC?

The Mouth that roared is silent. Twinkle Toes won't speak after the rats season is over very unusual all other 31 coaches have. Another term for those with a loud mouth that can't back it up and hide.........PUNK.

NY Jets coach Rex Ryan silent when it comes*to former GM Mike Tannenbaum, offensive coordinator Tony Sparano - NY Daily News

Rex Ryan hid behind glass doors on Black Monday as the assembled media cut through the Jets’ indoor fieldhouse to talk to what turned out to be a select few players who actually knew the meaning of professionalism.
There Ryan was, dressed in a throwback Titans sweatshirt, walking through the coaches’ offices. He looked at a few scribes and quickly turned away.

Of course when BB doesnt play with the media the whole national media crucifies him. But here everyone outside of new york seems to just ignore it because they want rex as the HC to help them gather quotes .

Fat Rex can once again kiss Belichick's rings! :D

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Of course when BB doesnt play with the media the whole national media crucifies him. But here everyone outside of new york seems to just ignore it because they want rex as the HC to help them gather quotes .

Not only that, but from what I read today Rex is violating NFL rules by not meeting with the media this week.

Not only that, but from what I read today Rex is violating NFL rules by not meeting with the media this week.

$5 million fine, loss of 3 first round picks, and a 1 year suspension from the league?

Amazing how things change when everyone isn't telling you what a great job you're doing constantly.

Rex had no problem speaking on any topic at any time during his first two years on the job. Fast forward to the end of this season and you read how they didn't use the Wildcat/Tebow very much because Sparano didn't think it fit his scheme and Rex was too demure to tell his coordinator to run those plays. Now he completely skips a mandatory press conference because dose mean weporters will ask hawd qwuestions and make widdle Wex cwy.

He's a total fraud and it's perfect that he's the coach of the Jets.

Jets violate NFL media policy | Pro32: Head to Head

NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Jets have violated the NFL's media policy by not making coach Rex Ryan or other team executives available within a week of the end of the regular season.

The Professional Football Writers of America lodged a complaint with the league on Wednesday.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello would not speculate what punishment the team could get for the violation.

Mods: Shouldn't the title of this thread be in the past tense? The Jets' 2012 season has bit the dust, is over, finished, no more, kaput.

I must say that the Jets have hit the ground running in their efforts to suck to an astounding degree in 2013.

Happy New Year!

Mods: Shouldn't the title of this thread be in the past tense? The Jets' 2012 season has bit the dust, is over, finished, no more, kaput.

I must say that the Jets have hit the ground running in their efforts to suck to an astounding degree in 2013.

Happy New Year!

Title works as is and always will; the 2012 Jets will suck forever.

I started a Jets suck thread a couple years ago that got the most post ever, but got moved for some reason,

anyway, I dont really post in these thread anymore, there is no point, the jets are that pathetic.

I started a Jets suck thread a couple years ago that got the most post ever, but got moved for some reason,

anyway, I dont really post in these thread anymore, there is no point, the jets are that pathetic.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/11/336852-jets-suck-merged.html

It's still here, although it's in the visiting locker room (there needs to be a hall of fame forum for threads like that, IMO). They just opened up this one for the 2012 season.

Apparently, this is the display at a local ****'s Sporting Goods store in New York.

ym8yE.jpg

This is an outstanding Francesa rant opening up his show today

CBS Podcast Player
Thanks for the link. Now believe me folks, THAT was a rantthat keeps you wanting more. It deserves a place in the "Jets suck" HOF.

Can't quite figure out what's going on there. Is Rex trying to get fired so he can get out the impossible situation he's going find himself in 2013, AND keep the $6MM Woody owes him. OR is Woody trying to create a situation that is so painful, Rex resigns and Woody saves $6MM.

Either way they never fail to entertain.

The more I think on its the former. Rex HAS to get out of of the Jets. If he leaves now, there's a slight chance that he can snow someone into giving him another chance to be a HC. HOWEVER if he goes through the 2-14 season the Jets are likely to have (and he can forsee), NO one will ever hire him again as a HC. Remember they will have to replace 3 coordinators. They will have the same QB, the same lack of skill players, they are going to lose good but overpaid players like Landry, Pace and Scott, etc. they have only 41MM in cap space to hire 46 players. Folks it gonna get ugly in NJ next year. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back