PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if jets somehow make playoffs....

Imagine if Kate Upton showed up at my door naked carrying a $10 million for me. My scenario might have a better chance of happening.

Imagine if Kate Upton showed up at my door naked carrying a $10 million for me. My scenario might have a better chance of happening.

i would just take Kate.....the 10 mill would be a nice bonus!!

:eek::eek::rocker::rocker:

besides the division winners....rest of afc blows...so better check your front door

AND THEY SUCK AGAIN!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:singing::singing::singing:

The great thing is that Sanchez is virtually uncuttable and untradable until 2014.

"Mark gives us the best chance to win" Rex Ryan pick a date.:rofl:

Tebow threw 1 pass tonight, and it was an incompletion. He ended up with a higher NFL Passer rating than Sanchez.

Obviously they didn't want to win. In a 14 point game, that's a Tebow game. No way would Tebow turn over the ball 5 times. How Rex kept going back to Sanchez after interception 3, and 4 to end up with turnover #5 by way of lost fumble -after a gift that puts you at the 25 yard line-is beyond me.

Not to mention Sporano is an idiot. When yous see teams with guys like RG3, Wilson, Newton running double option, triple option, zone read, etc plays and having great success with it...he runs the same limited Wildcat plays every time Tebow is in there, it's just inexplicable to me.

Last edited:
besides the division winners....rest of afc blows...so better check your front door

I might considering unlike the Jets, I have a small sliver of hope of my scenario to come true.

The great thing is that Sanchez is virtually uncuttable and untradable until 2014.

They should guarantee him another season or two worths of salary to help build his confidence. I think with a little confidence he can be a real winner.

"Soon to be champs"

:D:D:D:D

New York Jets Salary Cap- Mark Sanchez

Looks like they can't really cut him next year. As a starter or backup he is going to eat $12M+ next year of cap space. Sanchez must have embarrassing photos of front office people to make them give an extension.

New York Jets Salary Cap- Mark Sanchez

Looks like they can't really cut him next year. As a starter or backup he is going to eat $12M+ next year of cap space. Sanchez must have embarrassing photos of front office people to make them give an extension.
The extension that guaranteed next year's salary was to lower this year's cap hit, which was a bandaid move by the front office to make up for the other bad contracts on the team. The Jets are a mess right now, and they're not going to fix it until they tank a year to get those contracts off the books. Otherwise they're just making new problems to cover up old ones.

Woody told reporters tonight he will talk to them after the season...

Meanwhile, I imagine the comments will be coming from within fast and furious. In fact tonight Cromartie chose to check himself for now.

Conor Orr‏@ConorTOrr

Cromartie said he's not answering questions because he might "tell you all the truth"

and the truth is????

"I refuse to name baby #25 Mark...don't care what baby's momma 10 says...."

The Mayan calendar was wrong!

Jets Nation officially ended on December 17, 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down