PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season's not over yet, but check out these numbers for Sanchez' 4 year career:

55.2% completions
68 TDs
68 INTs
41 fumbles
19 fumbles lost.

That's right.... in less than 4 NFL seasons, 61 games, Sanchez has 87 turnovers.

back121812.jpg

I didn't think it could get any worse for the Jets. Boy was I wrong. They don't still suck, they suck even worse.

Oh no what has Rex and Sanchez done...

Now this guy isn't so bad. I remember him making a sensible post in the past but imagine if they all start getting that idea. We can't have a JI infestation into our fanbase!

Amen to that. That would be BAD KARMA.

The best part of the game last night was Mike Tirico's line when Sanchez fumbled the snap:

Tirico: "That's the way this game should end! That's the way the Jets season should end! Ugly! And a loss!"

The best part was his tone. He almost seemed to enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

I can't remember the last time I stayed up for a 14-10 MNF game and still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Oh, and the fact that Tebow had a better QBR than Skid-Mark Sanchez is the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
As a new member of this glorious forum where I've lurked for some time now let me offer my sincerest holiday greetings to our green 'friends':

MERRY REX-MESS, JESTERS!

This year, I hope Santa brings me but one present. I need nothing for myself this time. All I want for christmas is FOUR MORE YEARS for the dud-namic trio of Tanny-Rexy-Marky.

FOUR MORE YEARS! ;)
FOUR MORE YEARS! :)
FOUR MORE YEARS! :D
FOUR MORE YEARS! :cool:

And as a final tip to Tanny. Just give Marky a new contract with Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers level of pay, I'm quite sure that Marky's performances will soon rival that of the NFL's true elite QB's.

Having played for BB I was almost ashamed of Heath Evans attempt to justify Rex's continued existence last night on NFLN. Kept beating the littany of shortcomings with his team and saying how he hates player coaches who coddle players and make a mockery of accountability. Wanted to blame Tanny for everything because he still believed Rex was a good HC. By the end of the evening he seemed to have come to his senses. Rex may still be a good coach or coordinator, he is thoroughly incompetent as a HC. That is what Baltimore knew about him and why they let him walk rather than promote him. He lacks the temperement not to mention mental acuity to run an organizations football operations let alone in a fishbowl environment like NY where his delusional ego is on public display.

What's that rule about no I in team?

Rex Ryan, who has two years left on his contract, was crushed by the defeat. A year ago, the Jets weren't eliminated until the final day of the season. This year, they have two meaningless games.

"It's a devastating loss, out of the playoffs, and it hurts beyond belief," Ryan said.

He was asked to elaborate, and he replied, "I could, but it's probably not appropriate. From a competitive standpoint, a competitor, which is what I am, I want to be in the big games. I want to coach in the big games and, obviously, this isn't where I thought this football team would be. There's no doubt about that.

"I thought we'd be in the playoffs, but that's not where we are."

Sanchez is what we thought he was, but it's not like he had a chance to disprove that theory. Nobody does there unless they play on defense. And as long as they retain Rex nobody will because he is what we thought he was, his fathers woefully overmatched son. Rob managed a stint here as a position coach. Rex never would have made the grade. Selfless isn't in his DNA. Forget about ever walking the walk, he can't even force himself under duress to talk the talk. It's not about you, meathead. The NFL isn't the Ryan family oyster.

Here's hoping Woody gets so overwhelmed by all that is inherently wrong with his organization and team he ends up doing nothing beyond re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Although if Rex starts Sanchez again this season at home all bets will be off. SOJ.

Woody mum after loss - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

After watching last night's "game" I am certain that Sanchez would fumble the ball if he were in the victory formation.
JETS INDEED SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore