PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this should be a poll question or maybe it's own thread, but I'm curious who you guys think is a bigger ****** Sg3 or Ray Ray ? I go back and forth.

I'm gonna say Sg3, as dumb as RayRay is he does put in some detail to try to back up his idiotic opinions. Sg3 really knows nothing. I also believe he may be in some type of facility, ie group home or halfway house.

here's some green candy for everybody...I love schadenfreude...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ego Trip

Okay, the sad thing is I'm only 22 and I've only been a diehard Jets fan
since the start of the Herm era, but this one really hurt. After the IND
loss in the playoffs I got hammered and passed out in my friends laundry
room in a puddle of vomit, after the PIT loss in the playoffs I drank
myself into a stupor and almost got arrested screaming at local pitt
fans. After losing to Tim god damn ****ing Tebow who passes the ball 9
times (if even) in a game I lost it. I got so loaded I woke up in an
Asian restaurant(really nice people btw, bought me a cab and everything)
with no idea where I was and my Sanchez jersey was gone. I've never seen
a team with so much potential **** the bed so frequently week in and
week out.

From the day I joined this message board I told myself I would never
utter that horrible SOJ phrase and I still won't do it....but jesus
christ, these guys are killing me. I guess Rex screwed our hopes by
getting us to the AFC championship the past two years. We just expected
another one or a Super bowl. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jets too
much to ever change and I'll die supporting them. I just already feel
like they've taken 10 years off my life in stress from the past 2 1/2
seasons.

Whatever, I still believe in Sanchez. I bet we stumble into the playoffs
on a miracle and get to the AFC championship again just to lose. I'll
probably be dead soon after, I don't know how you vets have been doing
this for decades. I respect that.

You gotta keep reading that thread over JI. He feels the Jets' 2010 draft was outstanding and better than any Patriots' draft over the last 10 years.

He feels that:

- Vlad Ducasse will be fighting for a starting position (I guess he is partially right because Rex will have to decide who will get Sanchez killed more - Vlad the Turnstyle or Wayne Hunter),
- Kyle Wilson could start on most teams and only reason he is starting is because Cromartie came to the Jets on more than an one year deal (apparently the Jets chasing Nmandi was a mirage and so was them resiging Cromartie after losing out to the Eagles),
- McKnight is a spectacular returner (who cares if he fumbles a few returns here or there or anywhere),
- and John Conner is a starter (ooooh, the only starter from the group is a mediocre FB).

Clearly a much better draft in 2010 than the Pats who only got starters in Gronk, Hernandez, McCourty, Spikes, and Deadrick plus Zoltan Mesko as a punter. I know I can speak for the rest of us and say I would trade all those guys for Vlad Ducasse straight up.

Yeah, I read that. I'm telling you, that dude needs someone to get a Kendra's law (a/k/a AOT) ruling against him, for his own good.

So SG3 is whining about Patriots fans hijacking a Patriots related thread. In the meantime, I just went to another thread on the site, since the title sounded interesting (War Room Phone Call), and here he is on post 4:

didn't sound anything but normal to me....

did you ever hear Belichick on a phone call or a press conference...

there's your "abnormal"

Just another Pats fan hijacking a thread on the Jets board, I guess....

Maybe this should be a poll question or maybe it's own thread, but I'm curious who you guys think is a bigger ****** Sg3 or Ray Ray ? I go back and forth.

I'm gonna say Sg3, as dumb as RayRay is he does put in some detail to try to back up his idiotic opinions. Sg3 really knows nothing. I also believe he may be in some type of facility, ie group home or halfway house.
SMG3

0200906251545151625.jpg
Man-with-Misspelled-Forehead-Tattoo-Is-Latest-Internet-Star-2.jpg
And his side kick RAY RAY

Last edited:
here's some green candy for everybody...I love schadenfreude...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ego Trip

Okay, the sad thing is I'm only 22 and I've only been a diehard Jets fan
since the start of the Herm era, but this one really hurt. After the IND
loss in the playoffs I got hammered and passed out in my friends laundry
room in a puddle of vomit, after the PIT loss in the playoffs I drank
myself into a stupor and almost got arrested screaming at local pitt
fans. After losing to Tim god damn ****ing Tebow who passes the ball 9
times (if even) in a game I lost it. I got so loaded I woke up in an
Asian restaurant(really nice people btw, bought me a cab and everything)
with no idea where I was and my Sanchez jersey was gone. I've never seen
a team with so much potential **** the bed so frequently week in and
week out.

From the day I joined this message board I told myself I would never
utter that horrible SOJ phrase and I still won't do it....but jesus
christ, these guys are killing me. I guess Rex screwed our hopes by
getting us to the AFC championship the past two years. We just expected
another one or a Super bowl. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jets too
much to ever change and I'll die supporting them. I just already feel
like they've taken 10 years off my life in stress from the past 2 1/2
seasons.

Whatever, I still believe in Sanchez. I bet we stumble into the playoffs
on a miracle and get to the AFC championship again just to lose. I'll
probably be dead soon after, I don't know how you vets have been doing
this for decades. I respect that.
All the vets are in a 12 step program or NA

Your timeline is a bit off on this one. Both of those guys are dead. One passed in 1970 of a heart attack and the other stepped in front of a bus in Times Square while eating a pretzel in 1993.
Outstanding. Well done.

Dolphins A-
Jets B hardest draft to grade based on boom or bust potential
Bills B- not bad, not great.
Patriots C again, not bad, but nothing spectacular. Pretty average IMO.

From a Dolphins fan..on a jets forum..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Talk about a blind homer...i swear other fans in our division are morons

Well, when you can get a second round talent QB who two years ago never played QB with the 8th overall selection, you are talking a great draft.

I guess Tannehill could turn into a franchise QB, but the guy lacks experience and was a questionable pick. The Dolphins reached for Tannehill because they got out bid for Matt Flynn and the Redskins out bid them for the RGIII sweepstakes.

So SG3 is whining about Patriots fans hijacking a Patriots related thread. In the meantime, I just went to another thread on the site, since the title sounded interesting (War Room Phone Call), and here he is on post 4:

Just another Pats fan hijacking a thread on the Jets board, I guess....

Every thread that is related to the Jets' draft like grading the Jets' draft, he highjacks it saying "At least the Jets didn't draft an UDFA in the second round". Even Jets fans have been killing him lately for highjacking threads like that.

But I gotta say his consistent updates informing everyone who he has on his ignore list is quite entertaining.

I kinda enjoy the moron homers on other teams' boards. As long as we don't have any here.

Last edited:

Let the Dolphins fans hope. If Tannehill's a hit, they're golden and the Jets are at the bottom of the AFCE QB list. If he busts, they're screwed for several more years, and the once arrogant Dolphins fan base continues to be a whining shell of its former self.

win/win.

Reaching for a QB who shouldn't start this season and not replacing Marshall nets an A? The only starter they picked up is a RT.

Dolphins fans are ridiculous.

Rex saying coples is a starter is ridicules. Colston was one of the only guys we ever had start from a rookie, and that was because we sucked, and had no one else even close. Thats the same statement Rex is making. Every DL in college has no idea how to fight a professional NFL OL and has to be built from scratch, no matter how good they are. A couple weeks in TC is not enough. The Pats OL insures coples is a easy running lane. He will be exploited all season.

What? We've started loads of defensive rookie's from scratch with a good bit of success. Mo Wilkerson last season is the perfect example, before that Revis, Vilma, Rhodes etc. all started in their rookie season and didn't miss a beat.

No ensuring Coples will have the same success, but he's a defensive lineman, he can be rotated in and out very easily. DeVito's a very solid backup.

As for Hill, he's going from a program that can't pass, to an NFL team that can't pass. The transition is seamless.

What? We've started loads of defensive rookie's from scratch with a good bit of success. Mo Wilkerson last season is the perfect example, before that Revis, Vilma, Rhodes etc. all started in their rookie season and didn't miss a beat.

No ensuring Coples will have the same success, but he's a defensive lineman, he can be rotated in and out very easily. DeVito's a very solid backup.

As for Hill, he's going from a program that can't pass, to an NFL team that can't pass. The transition is seamless.

LOLOLOL. That made me laugh.

Coples was a bad pick for 2 reasons.

1. The Jets Locker Room is the WRONG place for a young, unmotivated, lazy player. Not a good idea to surround a seemingly immature kid like Coples with the media circus which will undoubtably be in strong effect this year.

2. Coples fit in the Jets scheme. His frame looks maxed out, and any additional weight will be fat that will slow him down and make his motor even worse. He's small for a 34 DE in the NFL. If he has a questionable motor at 285lbs, just imagine how bad his motor will be at 300lbs.

Last edited:
3. His brands are absolutely disgusting, and the last thing the Jets need is for their viewers to endure anymore eye sores.

Well, when you can get a second round talent QB who two years ago never played QB with the 8th overall selection, you are talking a great draft.

I guess Tannehill could turn into a franchise QB, but the guy lacks experience and was a questionable pick. The Dolphins reached for Tannehill because they got out bid for Matt Flynn and the Redskins out bid them for the RGIII sweepstakes.

Seriously. . . . the LOLphins would have been better off signing Hoyer to an offer sheet.

Coples was a bad pick for 2 reasons.

1. The Jets Locker Room is the WRONG place for a young, unmotivated, lazy player. Not a good idea to surround a seemingly immature kid like Coples with the media circus which will undoubtably be in strong effect this year.

2. Coples fit in the Jets scheme. His frame looks maxed out, and any additional weight will be fat that will slow him down and make his motor even worse. He's small for a 34 DE in the NFL. If he has a questionable motor at 285lbs, just imagine how bad his motor will be at 300lbs.

The locker room stuff is overplayed IMO, on the defensive front there was never any issues. Whatever you say about Rex I've yet to see any defensive player not give his all.

True enough about the 3-4, but we don't really play a strict 3-4, we use many different fronts. He'll be moved around a lot too. He's not much smaller than Trevor Pryce or Shaun Ellis, the players Rex has compared him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents