PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tanny will have Mark over for Thanksgiving, and they can talk about old times.

Brady's deal looks like a bargain when you compare it to the three-year, $40 million contract extension former Jets general Manager Mike Tannenbaum gave to Sanchez a year ago.

“I don’t think I would have signed a quarterback to an extension knowing that he’d have 26 turnovers,” Tannenbaum said on the NFL Network earlier this month. “That might be one of the reasons I’m right sitting here with you guys.”
Tom Brady, New England Patriots reportedly agree on three-year, $27 million contract extension  - NY Daily News

TIME FOR A BLAST FROM THE RECENT PAST!

03-10-2012, 09:54 AM #320
Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

Yes, stuck.

Only the uber homers on this board such as yourself and sg3 already view Sanchez as a Top 10 QB. The reality is, he's not close to that at this point in time.

There was no need for this. The only way this makes sense is if we end up bringing in a guy like Mario Williams. If no Peyton, then the Jets should've rode out this season with Sanchez on his current deal and if he showed significant improvement, THEN sign him to an extension next offseason.

If he takes us to the AFCCG twice in the next three years, while you're crying about his contract, then I LOVE being "STUCK"

He got the same money as Kevin Kolb and Ryan Fitspatrick, and that money isn't even guaranteed

There WAS A need for the move, on several levels, you are just too naive, or too caught up in your mindless and baseless agenda to see it.

- Frees up a huge amount of cap space
- Converts money into guaranteed money that already existed on his existing deal
- New money isn't guaranteed, Jets have an out after the next 2 years if need be
- Despite the media SPUN off-season, it sends a huge statement to Sanchez himself, and the so-called "unnamed sources," or any other doubter that they are committed to Sanchez and the body of work the last 3 years provides PLENTY of just reasoning. This is big because the locker room doesn't have to wonder about the QB of the team, they don't have to wonder if he's a lame duck or not, they can either strap it on and get on board, or be gone.

It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!

That's right!!! and I'm NOT reading any 250 page NFL document to tell you all today's Brady move is a tiny move, the wrong move,a stupid move, a fiscally horrible move, a TERRIBLE move!!!

welcome to Patsfans, former lurker now 10 posts into your stellar undercover Rat troll life....

Call me crazy, but I believe the Jets will make the playoffs next season. All the nonsense that all of us Jets fans see with the team, the Jets still have a top ten defense, it ranked 8th last season without their best defensive player.

ST is also very fixable in one offseason. A couple of players moves and a little better luck and they could easily be top notch again.

The offense is a problem, but if we can build the OL a little and add a RB, I think we could easily have a top ten running game again.

Add all of those things together and that should be good enough to get into the tournament. I would say something like 9-7 or 10-6. We are definitely not good enough to win it all, but good enough to stick around an additional week after the season ends.

Top 10 running game like that...

it's all the gas from the azz fumes where they have their heads stuck up in...no matter what they all say or how they do their stupid breakdowns that show how they end up "we weeeeee-un!!!!", they will ALWAYS and FOREVER be known as the Buttfumble Franchise...it is NEVER going away....you can't run your mouth and run around the internet screaming "elite!!! ceiling unlimited!we will win at least five bowls! Rex greatest mind in NFL history!!! best O line!!! Revis Island!!!" and then get your face shoved up some fat stupid green goon's azz IN YOUR OWN HOUSE...and expect ANYTHING but "oh yeah...Jet fan huh?...buttfumble boy...how's that azz taste, green goober? what's that??...can't hear you...sounds like "mmmmpppphhhh...mmmrrrgggghhhhh" like you got your face stuck up some turd highway. In fact , that is what they should rename the access road to Jets stadium "The Chocolate Butt Road"....

it's all the gas from the azz fumes where they have their heads stuck up in...no matter what they all say or how they do their stupid breakdowns that show how they end up "we weeeeee-un!!!!", they will ALWAYS and FOREVER be known as the Buttfumble Franchise...it is NEVER going away....you can't run your mouth and run around the internet screaming "elite!!! ceiling unlimited!we will win at least five bowls! Rex greatest mind in NFL history!!! best O line!!! Revis Island!!!" and then get your face shoved up some fat stupid green goon's azz IN YOUR OWN HOUSE...and expect ANYTHING but "oh yeah...Jet fan huh?...buttfumble boy...how's that azz taste, green goober? what's that??...can't hear you...sounds like "mmmmpppphhhh...mmmrrrgggghhhhh" like you got your face stuck up some turd highway. In fact , that is what they should rename the access road to Jets stadium "The Chocolate Butt Road"....

Nice rant, J. :bounce:

just a little pre -draft rant flexing...gotta get ready for the Green Hysteria coming this April...you know, it's funny...no matter how outlandish any scenario I dream up is, there is always MORE that can be piled up on them like a giant mountain of green garbage and STILL it is not enough...what a hellish existence it must be to openly brag that you are a Jet fan...this kind of severe self abuse should be a crime...or at least a reason to be interred in a state mental hospital for a year.

call me crazy but..I believe the Jets will make the playoffs this season...

OK....you are crazy...whoever you are...you loon

TIME FOR A BLAST FROM THE RECENT PAST!

03-10-2012, 09:54 AM #320
Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

If he takes us to the AFCCG twice in the next three years, while you're crying about his contract, then I LOVE being "STUCK"

He got the same money as Kevin Kolb and Ryan Fitspatrick, and that money isn't even guaranteed

There WAS A need for the move, on several levels, you are just too naive, or too caught up in your mindless and baseless agenda to see it.

- Frees up a huge amount of cap space
- Converts money into guaranteed money that already existed on his existing deal
- New money isn't guaranteed, Jets have an out after the next 2 years if need be
- Despite the media SPUN off-season, it sends a huge statement to Sanchez himself, and the so-called "unnamed sources," or any other doubter that they are committed to Sanchez and the body of work the last 3 years provides PLENTY of just reasoning. This is big because the locker room doesn't have to wonder about the QB of the team, they don't have to wonder if he's a lame duck or not, they can either strap it on and get on board, or be gone.

It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!

That's right!!! and I'm NOT reading any 250 page NFL document to tell you all today's Brady move is a tiny move, the wrong move,a stupid move, a fiscally horrible move, a TERRIBLE move!!!

welcome to Patsfans, former lurker now 10 posts into your stellar undercover Rat troll life....
Ray Ray calling someone else Mindless. Now ain't dat a kick in da head

good_02.jpg

call me crazy but..I believe the Jets will win the Superbowl this OFFseason...

fixed it....

yes they are all looney....

The issue with Hill isn't whether or not he's an intriguing prospect. He clearly is, with all of the measurables to be an elite NFL WR. The problem, from the Jets' perspective, should be that they spent a second rounder on such a huge project.

In general, first rounders are spent on guys who can contribute right away, and who with coaching and training can become upper-tier starters. The deeper that you go into the draft, the more that you find players who either a) have a low ceiling or b) require a lot of work to become productive players.

So sure, Hill is absolutely a first-round athletic talent. But guys with first-round talent go on day 2-3 all the time; that's hardly unusual. For as much of a project as he is, I don't really agree with where the Jets picked him, talent or no. Not my problem, though.

People are being paid lots of money in the NE Draft Dept. to find out that Jennings was better than Jackson. Someone on the Packers knew.
The Packers have one of the best WR corps in the NFL. The lack of quality WRs has hurt the Patriots in the post season.

The analyst dont know sheet from shinola.

The Patriots have their own scouting Dept. and it has failed to produce a home grown keeper WR in 10 drafts. Edelman might be the exception.

Slater offers absolutely nothing in the WR dept. Would you choose Slater over Steve Johnson today? Of course not, nobody would.

Is that why Greenbay traded back from 36 to 52 with Greg Jennings on the board knowing we were most likely planning to take a WR? Because they knew he was better?

Your argument makes no sense there.

call me crazy but..I believe the Jets will make the playoffs this season...

Jets fans often mistake NFL Playoffs with NBA Draft Lottery.

Jets fans thinking some team is stupid enough to bail them out of the Revis situation.

They fostered a monster where a very talented guy was hyped up as better then Neon Deion as well as continuously gave into his constant contract demands every two years. Now they're stuck with an incredibly overpaid player who is coming off ACL surgery and desperately trying to find someone to take his monster contract.

Hint: No one has enough cap space for that much money on a CB, and if a team does (Patriots, Bengals, Dolphins) it's because they're not stupid enough to give those types of contracts to players at unimportant positions (ie non QB)).

Throw in the demands of two first round picks... LMAO

Oh man, this is truly the golden age of Patriots history. Jets are a complete joke and unable to do anything right while the Patriots are always a top 3 contending team.

But most of all, the Jets are completely inept and worthless.

EDIT:
Not to toot my own horn, but I told Jets fans when they signed him how signing big money to two corners, constantly trading up, trading picks for players, and spending on big name free agents is the recipe for disaster. They told me I was wrong and no idea what I was talking about. Now the Jets are in cap hell and desperately trying to get rid of Revis.

I hope no team is stupid enough to bail the Jets out of the mess they've made.

Fear not!!! The Jets braintrust is ready to blast off into the 2013 season!!! Sky's the limit!!

12_35.jpg

Last edited:
PeterKing: Tom Brady signs a contract that should make him a Patriot for life. - Page 9 - Jets Insider.com Forums

Post # 169 in this thread.

Div Titles for the 4 teams still in the Div
NE,15
Miami, 14
Buf, 10
NYJ, 4

Embarrassing, we look like Jerk offs always wishing for the other teams demise.

Just my opinion.

I don't know if those stat's are right. But the Jets suck more than I thought and I thought that they really suck.

Salt in the wound: The Houston Oilers — yes the Houston Oilers — won the division 4 times. (Going back to the AFL. But still).

AFC East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sanchez-is-scared-3.gif

This is their franchize quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back