PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Ray sayz that rolando mcclain needs a change of scenery, oakland is a bad enviorment :rofl:

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

McClain needs a change of scenery bad, he's played poorly, but it's the entire environment out there, people think the Jets are a circus? Go be a Raider fan for 2 weeks.

If I'm Tanny I look into a trade for this player asap, it would immediately upgrade the LB position, that is Scott's replacement right there. Davis can play inside and outside, they could focus at OLB in the off-season.

I'd offer a 6th rounder.

Ray Ray sayz that rolando mcclain needs a change of scenery, oakland is a bad enviorment :rofl:

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

McClain needs a change of scenery bad, he's played poorly, but it's the entire environment out there, people think the Jets are a circus? Go be a Raider fan for 2 weeks.

If I'm Tanny I look into a trade for this player asap, it would immediately upgrade the LB position, that is Scott's replacement right there. Davis can play inside and outside, they could focus at OLB in the off-season.

I'd offer a 6th rounder.

As is the case with every raging, rampant homer fan of every team, when things begin to get worse and worse, he begins to get more and more insane. I really hope they keep the gang intact for at least another year. The Jets are the gift that keeps on giving.

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

I'd offer a 6th rounder.

Rah!Rah! also predicted that Aaron "Mayhem" Maybin would be a sack stud this year because he just needed a change of scenery. Last year, he was the best coverage sack master in the game. You get a QB to hold onto the ball for 5-8 seconds and Maybin is the guy to get to the QB.

I would expect McLain to do just as well in a Jets' uniform.

One thing I will give Rah!Rah! is that he would replace Bart Scott just fine. I could play better than Bart Scott at this point.

Last edited:
Let me be the first to offer myself as an object of ridicule here on Patsfans for one million dollars.

PM me for my bank account #

You know if Ian took you up on your offer, you would be doing more to earn your money than Scott is for his paycheck with the Jets.

The rodents currently have the #9 draft pick in 2013.

Go Rats! Win out and then watch the Pats in the playoffs while you sit home all comfy behind the hole in the wainscoting.

Go Rats! Win out and then watch the Pats in the playoffs while you sit home all comfy behind the hole in the wainscoting.

They'll only use the pick on a lazy tweener DL, a pass rusher who can't pass rush or a WR who can't run routes or catch :D

They'll only use the pick on a lazy tweener DL, a pass rusher who can't pass rush or a WR who can't run routes or catch :D

Nah! Lightning never strikes twice in the same place.

:rolleyes:

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

I'd offer a 6th rounder.

Does Ray Ray not realize that the Jets can't trade for anyone, because the deadline has passed?

The Jets have historically hit it out of the park with top 10 draft picks. I am getting a little worried. Here is the list of their top 10 draft picks (check out all the current and future HOFers on it):

Mark Sanchez (5th)
Veron Gholston (6th)
Dewayne Robertson (4th)
James Farrior (8th, bust for Jets and stud for Steelers)
Keyshawn Johnson (1st overall)
Kyle Brady (9th)
Blair Thomas (2nd)
Dave Cadigan (8th)
Al Toon (10th)
Ken Hobart (10th)
Russell Carter (10th)
Freeman McNeil (3rd)

I went back to 1980 for their picks. McNeil and Toon were good picks. Keyshawn was a decent pick, but a disappointment for #1 overall. His value was more for what they got for him in trade over his production on the field. Thomas, Gholston, and Brady were disaster picks. The rest is a bunch of meh.

Last edited:
The Jets have historically hit it out of the park with top 10 draft picks. I am getting a little worried. Here is the list of their top 10 draft picks (check out all the current and future HOFers on it):

Mark Sanchez (5th)
Veron Gholston (6th)
Dewayne Robertson (4th)
James Farrior (8th, bust for Jets and stud for Steelers)
Keyshawn Johnson (1st overall)
Kyle Brady (9th)
Blair Thomas (2nd)
Dave Cadigan (8th)
Al Toon (10th)
Ken Hobart (10th)
Russell Carter (10th)
Freeman McNeil (3rd)

I went back to 1980 for their picks. McNeil and Toon were good picks. Keyshawn was a decent pick, but a disappointment for #1 overall. His value was more for what they got for him in trade over his production on the field. Thomas, Gholston, and Brady were disaster picks. The rest is a bunch of meh.

Who could forget once uber Jets fan Bob "Tollbooth" Jensen's description of Robertson as "a bowling ball with knives"?
Sometimes I miss the old USENET days.

Last edited:

I want them to go 8-8, but if they don't getting drafted by the jests is like being rafted by the LA Clippers in basket ball. Its a place where high draft picks go to die.

Does Ray Ray not realize that the Jets can't trade for anyone, because the deadline has passed?
Think man this is Ray Ray we're talking about. He probably doesn't know what he had for breakfast today, or whether he took a shower or not.

Last edited:
I want them to go 8-8, but if they don't getting drafted by the jests is like being rafted by the LA Clippers in basket ball. Its a place where high draft picks go to die.

I want them to lose every game left and get something like the 5th pick. They will get a player that Jets fans will hype as the next great thing and kill him as a bust two years later.

Who could forget once uber Jets fan Bob "Tollbooth" Jensen's description of Robertson as "a bowling ball with knives"?
Sometimes I miss the old USENET days.

He was more like a nerf ball with feathers.

My favorite Jets fan's response to a draft pick is "I can't wait until Vernon Gholston (or Quinton Coples) introduces himself to Tom Brady" as if that player is going to sack Brady a lot.

I heard the introduction between Coples and Brady went a little something like this:

Coples: Hey Tom, my name is Quinton. Good luck tonight.
Brady: You too.
Coples: Ok, I gotta go and sit on the bench for the next three hours. Can't wait to see you play from the sidelines.

I want them to lose every game left and get something like the 5th pick. They will get a player that Jets fans will hype as the next great thing and kill him as a bust two years later.
That is a consideration. Bigger return on shadenfreude. A top five bust is much better than a mid round bust. A top five pick and all the rats fans will declare the jests SB winners only to be Crushed when the pick is a bust.

Last edited:
Fess up...which one of you owns this website?

NYJetsSuck.com -- Where You Come to Hate the Jets

:rocker:

sandwichRex-Ryan-7.jpg

it would be much better if they finished strong..that way sanchez, rex, tanny...will all still be there...another year of mediocrity to the owner means they are close to making it big

if they lose the rest..there will be change...we want everything the same!

Last edited:
it would be much better if they finished strong..that way sanchez, rex, tanny...will all still be there...another year of mediocrity to the owner means they are close to making it big

if they lose the rest..there will be change...we want everything the same!

IDK, Woody Johnson is a moron who seems to lack any real business or football knowledge. I have little doubt that Tanny and Rex can dupe him into giving him one more shot or replace them with people who are just as bad or worse than them.

As for Sanchez, they have no choice but to bring him back and let him at least compete for the starting job. He is guaranteed like $8 million next year with a $14 million cap hit (and $17 million if released). No way will Johnson want to pay $8 million to a back up QB. He is going into next season as the starter even if he loses it quickly. I think that is the reason why he isn't being benched this season.

IDK, Woody Johnson is a moron who seems to lack any real business or football knowledge. I have little doubt that Tanny and Rex can dupe him into giving him one more shot or replace them with people who are just as bad or worse than them.

As for Sanchez, they have no choice but to bring him back and let him at least compete for the starting job. He is guaranteed like $8 million next year with a $14 million cap hit (and $17 million if released). No way will Johnson want to pay $8 million to a back up QB. He is going into next season as the starter even if he loses it quickly. I think that is the reason why he isn't being benched this season.

If Skid-Mark is still starting next year the entire Rats' OL should get their butts insured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft