Reading the Jets boards
Listening to national radio hosts
Listening to local NY radio hosts
Listening to local Boston radio hosts
Reading article after article

All that makes this seem appropriate:

mj-laughing.gif

Last edited:
If anyone's on Jets Insider who hasn't been banned, can you do me a favor and go onto the thread where they're looking for a catchy name for the latest debacle and suggest "The Bummer"?

@MMehtaNYDN: Jets have these 3 healthy WRs: Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill & Jordan White. Tell me a dearth of talent isn't No. 1 issue

Jordan White; 6th rd pick, Western Michigan, 0 catches.
Heh.

Young Mark Sanchez Training

So that's where he got his peculiar skillset!

Attachments

• MgOuF.jpg
    MgOuF.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 255
The knives are coming out. . . .

Sanchez, Jets Implode - YouTube

Best part: Tim Tebow was apparently so injured that he couldn't throw with his left arm. . . .

And yet the JEST "brain" trust refused to dress Greg McElroy.

Will goodell fine moore for that vicious hit on sanchize...inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Wrex the tool (or fool) that never quits, hes like the energizer bunny of buffoonery even after the Thanksgiving Day Massacre

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan refused to say his team will never catch the New England Patriots - NYPOST.com

You get the impression Jets coach Rex Ryan is watching a different game than the rest of us.

Rex-o-Vision is always positive and optimistic and nothing changed yesterday despite his 4-7 team’s comical 49-19 loss to the rival Patriots on Thanksgiving night. Though the rest of the league was laughing about the Keystone Jets performance, Ryan remained defiant. “To say that [the Patriots are] that much better than us? No, I don’t believe that,” Ryan said. “They’re a good football team, there’s no question, they’re an excellent football team. But to say we’ll never catch them? That’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
After watching The Fumble it occurred to me that Butthead must be blind to run into the back of a 300lb+ linemen a few feet in front of him. So i thought about and came up with an idea to help him Tadaa........

178353.jpg

or maybe one of these.......

seeing-eye-dog.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking how last week Jets fan boy Albert Breer was saying that if his team could beat the Pats, they'd be one game behind then have an easy schedule ahead and could run the table.

In the afterglow of Thursday night, I re-checked their slate and yeah, they could run the table — they could conceivably lose out:

- vs Arizona (slumping but still playing tough)
- @Jax (see Houston game), Tebow homecoming
- @ Tennessee. But ESPN is glad to have this one for MNF
- vs SD (ditto for NBC Sunday night; flex anyone?)
- @Buffalo. Tough team.

Even if they don't lose out, 2-3 or 1-4 is very realistic.

Last edited:
Haha it had to be done.

Making my version of it. Someone here on Patsfans wanted the Benny Hill song so I decided to DL the torrent on friday. Should be up in a 1hr or so. Higher quality but not on YT.

I was thinking how last week Jets fan boy Albert Breer was saying that if his team could beat the Pats, they'd be one game behind then have an easy schedule ahead and could run the table.

In the afterglow of Thursday night, I re-checked their slate and yeah, they could run the table — they could conceivably lose out:

- vs Arizona (slumping but still playing tough)
- @Jax (see Houston game), Tebow homecoming
- @ Tennessee. But ESPN is glad to have this one for MNF
- vs SD (ditto for NBC Sunday night; flex anyone?)
- @Buffalo. Tough team.

Even if they don't lose out, 2-3 or 1-4 is very realistic.

Let's hope not. That gives them too high a draft pick. I'm pulling for 3-2 that way they end up 7-9 or even 8-8, so hopefully the entire front office and Mark keep their jobs.

This really was the gift that keeps on giving...

“Even Fireman Ed is off the grid because it is so bad,” said Deegan, who publishes JetsInsider.com, which includes the biggest online forum for Gang Green fans. “The fans on our message board are taking it very badly and looking for everyone’s jobs.”

Deegan’s search for blame went beyond usual suspects like Johnson, Ryan and Tannenbaum. He even wants a MetLife Stadium employee canned for setting off fireworks after Gang Green’s field goal to end the first half, which cut New England’s lead to a mere 35-3.

“I hope that guy is the first guy to get fired,” Deegan said.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251107

:D

Last edited:
In a way, it's almost sad to see them lose their religion about another crop of messianic figures... Herm Edwards, Eric Mangina, Chad "Ow! that was a 15 yard throw!" Pennington, Wrex Ryan, the Sanchize, Tim Teblow, Revis the Occasional Island... the list goes on...

Every off-season, they get their off-season lombardi, every season, they get their hopes dashed... and every few years, it just becomes so manifestly obvious that they're broken that they threaten to start to figure it out again.

Of course, they're always a draft pick or two away from another offseason super bowl, but moments like this are dangerous. If they ever figure out that they really, really do reek, we may have an actual rivalry on our hands again.

But until then... it's comedy gold :D

In a way, it's almost sad to see them lose their religion about another crop of messianic figures... Herm Edwards, Eric Mangina, Chad "Ow! that was a 15 yard throw!" Pennington, Wrex Ryan, the Sanchize, Tim Teblow, Revis the Occasional Island... the list goes on...

Every off-season, they get their off-season lombardi, every season, they get their hopes dashed... and every few years, it just becomes so manifestly obvious that they're broken that they threaten to start to figure it out again.

Of course, they're always a draft pick or two away from another offseason super bowl, but moments like this are dangerous. If they ever figure out that they really, really do reek, we may have an actual rivalry on our hands again.

But until then... it's comedy gold :D

PatsFanInVa, you certainly know your Jets fans well. It appears that facing reality will once again be postponed for at least another week:

I still got us in the playoffs.
Jets Insider.com Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes