PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cimini seems to agree with my take on the QB situation for the Jets:

Chat: Chat with Rich Cimini - SportsNation - ESPN New York

So, here's to Marky-Mark and the foot bunch taking the gas pipe again this season. :eat3:

Cimini's comments about why LT wasn't a leader for the Jests last year are also very interesting...he felt snubbed because wasn't a captain.

There's leadership material for ya....Vote for me for captain or I'll pout the entire season.

When the going got tough, Lady T got flaccid.

Quarantine. Fumigate. Detoxify. Therapize. Re-educate. Release. Monitor progress.

You forgot one interim step before the Release ... Neuter.

Cimini's comments about why LT wasn't a leader for the Jests last year are also very interesting...he felt snubbed because wasn't a captain.

There's leadership material for ya....Vote for me for captain or I'll pout the entire season.

When the going got tough, Lady T got injured by Edelperson.

Edited for accuracy. :D

Jets have good track record with trades - AFC East Blog - ESPN

I realize James Walker is an idiot but when you look at the production the Jets got for all those players they traded for (and also how much better those players did on their previous teams) it says nothing but the opposite of what James Walker is trying to point out.

Quarantine. Fumigate. Detoxify. Therapize. Re-educate. Release. Monitor progress.

Ive copied some your stuff on boards its so funny :)

Last edited:
When Tebow goes in for Sanchez, teams know to watch for the run. When Sanchez is in, they don't care about him running the ball.

This is where the baffling QB controversy will start with the Jets. Leaving all NFL fans scratching their heads. At least one can run, but both can't throw.

It will shake our NFL foundation of reality as we struggle to find an answer to why any would want either. I predict a huge sink hole will develop in NJ sucking the commonsense from everyone in that area, as a cloud of confusion covers the land.

Last edited:
the little divas may do hard knocks again....add this to the publicity stunt

I predict a huge sink hole will develop in NJ sucking the commonsense from everyone in that area, as a cloud of confusion covers the land.

That's assuming they have any common sense to begin with, which is a stretch at best. The "cloud" you refer to actually is an ongoing case of noxious Wrecks flatulence.

The Green Beans just signed a rugby player for tight end.

Rat fans still blubbering about Spygate and "how it was done".....incredibly ignorant ,mindnumbingly stupid miscreants....

Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
Right.

Imagine if we had the video evidence of the Pats taking the sign for an offensive play and then watching how the defense was ready for it in the 3 Superbowls.

It literally would be worse than the 1919 Blacksox. It is literally fixing a game.

If a referee told a head coach each and every play that was coming up next and did this for years and years he'd be strung up - banned for life. That is literally exactly what happened in Spygate and the team won 3 Superbowls.

How the hell has this just gone away? It doesn't matter what any troll or the NFL says. That's what happened, it is literally unbelievable to me.

It's "literally exactly" what happened!!!! Stupendously stupid person on the keyboard still crying for Spygate to be in the news today....he's only outdone by the ignorant moron that replies to him in this thread, that malignant dwarf filled with mindless rage,jetssjumets....the Rat internet equivalent of the Iraqi Minister Of Information...

Iraqi_Information_Minister_2.jpg

one singular thread crystallizing what it is to be the worst fans of any sport in the history of organized athletics.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243174&page=6

Last edited:
Rat fans still blubbering about Spygate and "how it was done".....incredibly ignorant ,mindnumbingly stupid miscreants....

Right.

Imagine if we had the video evidence of the Pats taking the sign for an offensive play and then watching how the defense was ready for it in the 3 Superbowls.

It literally would be worse than the 1919 Blacksox. It is literally fixing a game.

If a referee told a head coach each and every play that was coming up next and did this for years and years he'd be strung up - banned for life. That is literally exactly what happened in Spygate and the team won 3 Superbowls.

How the hell has this just gone away? It doesn't matter what any troll or the NFL says. That's what happened, it is literally unbelievable to me.

It's "literally exactly" what happened!!!! Stupendously stupid person on the keyboard still crying for Spygate to be in the news today....he's only outdone by the ignorant moron that replies to him in this thread, that malignant dwarf filled with mindless rage,jetssjumets....the Rat internet equivalent of the Iraqi Minister Of Information...

one singular thread crystallizing what it is to be the worst fans of any sport in the history of organized athletics.

Before final game, Gregg Williams urged Saints to injure 49ers - with Audio - Page 6 - Jets Insider.com Forums

Moron is too kind a word for that mindless twerp. He can't even get the fundamental point correct that the Pats taped DEFENSIVE signals, not "taking the sign for an offensive play." How is it possible for a fan base to be so collectively STOOOOOPID?!

I set him straight if you want to go back and read my response. ;)

Last edited:
uhhm, i really like tebow - but sometimes he acts like an attention wh0re.

I love this from Peter King's MMQB:

I think the funniest thing I heard in the last week was Jets owner Woody Johnson saying of the Jets importing Tim Tebow: "I think Mark will have no problem with this.'' All quarterbacks love having a guy come in to take five to 15 snaps per game away from them. It's amazing more teams didn't think of bringing in Tebow, because certainly their quarterbacks would love coming off the field three or four times a game.

Read more: New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders will have to make something of little in NFL Draft - Peter King - SI.com

Yeah, I can see Belichick and Brady meeting every week and Brady telling Belichick that he plays too much and they should put in Hoyer 15 snaps a game.

The more I hear out of Woody Johnson, the more I am convinced that the only thing he inherited from his granddaddy (co-founder of Johnson & Johnson) was his money. Definitely not his intelligence. Does Johnson really think that any QB with self respect wants to be pulled off the field for 15 plays a game? Do you think Jets fans will buy that BS (well, it is Jets fans, so maybe).

Right.

Before final game, Gregg Williams urged Saints to injure 49ers - with Audio - Page 6 - Jets Insider.com Forums

LOL! So taking money from the mob to purposely throw the World Series isn't as bad as taping signals that a viewable to 60-80k people in the stadium. Heck, what Tim Donahey did in the NBA is far worse by fixing games to win bets.

jetsjumets is one of those guys who is so off the deep end that even a large number of Jets Insiders regulars can't stand him. He is so fixated on trying to prove that Spygate was the worst sports scandal of all time that he highjacks threads all the time to make it about Spygate. He is definitely one of those guys who wears aluminum foil hats to stop the men in the black helicopters from reading his mind while he tries to expose the the real truth about Area 51.

BTW, Jets Insider is a source of pure comedy. Check out this one:

Difference being Jets fans realize their team hasn't won it all since SB III. Tough pill to swallow, but we all know and accept it. So for us (some of us anyways), the 2 AFC Championship games were pretty cool. Kind of a sign things are headed in the right direction.

Pats fans however act as though their rings from the Spygate era actually mean something. Then when called out on Spygate, they resort to bringing up their recent SB losses as some sort of accomplishment.

Basically the Jets losing the 2 AFCCGs equates to an organization on the rise, as the Pats losing two SBs (and two divisional playoff games recently
smile.gif
) shows a team that had to cheat to win and now can't win w/o the unfair advantage.
Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - What's wrong with the Jets? Their owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST