PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think losing revis and keller are bigger for the jets. Kyle wilson isn't very good and keller is his security blanket but we will see

Yeah, the Jets still haven't shown they can pressure the QB with a four man front. Revis was responsible for at least half the sacks that their sack leader last year (Maybin) got. Maybin was horrible at getting to the QB with the first effort and needed Revis to lock down his guy to allow Maybin to get to the QB on the second effort.

BTW, don't bet on Polumalu being out. Polumalu consistently would not practice during the week and play on Sunday last year. There is a chance the Steelers are doing the same thing this year.

Last edited:
I know. The guy wouldn't be the nickelback on a lot of teams, possibly this one.

agree 100%. But according to jets fans he could be a starter on most teams :rolleyes:

agree 100%. But according to jets fans he could be a starter on most teams :rolleyes:

well, they aren't very football savy. I mean they think Wilson had a great game last week where he got an INT because he blew his coverage so bad that when Fitzpatrick threw the pass two yards behind his intended target it fell right into Wilson's breadbasket.

well, they aren't very football savy. I mean they think Wilson had a great game last week where he got an INT because he blew his coverage so bad that when Fitzpatrick threw the pass two yards behind his intended target it fell right into Wilson's breadbasket.

i am arguing with a jets fan on my car forum about wilson covering brown...says he will win that battle..uhhh ok

If the Jets win this game,especially handily without Revis,you can presume they are contenders for the playoffs.

I still dont see them winning against an 0-1 Steelers team

I still predict the Steelers finishing at 8-8 and the Jets at 9-7

Last edited:
Are you being generous with those predictions?

Jets suck.

Last edited:
It's gonna be interesting to see what kind of an impact Revis has on that D.

The Jets dline is really going to have to step up.

"Deep dude"? :confused: "Multicultural"??? :confused:

The only thing deep on that idiot is his pockets. Quoting one of his college coaches when asked about Sanchez: "Dumb as a rock and entitled as hell."

Also: Sanchez DOES NOT speak Spanish.

And finally: he was photographed within the last two years at (A) a Justin Bieber concert and (B) a Harry Potter movie. Yeah that Li'l Marky is DEEP! :singing:

"fan of the broadway scene"... I looked up and down the list of emoticons and couldn't find one appropriate, so... :bricks:

Last edited:
"fan of the broadway scene"... I looked up and down the list of emoticons and couldn't find one appropriate, so... :bricks:

How about this one....

sailor.gif

The only thing deep on that idiot is his pockets. Quoting one of his college coaches when asked about Sanchez: "Dumb as a rock and entitled as hell."

And finally: he was photographed within the last two years at (A) a Justin Bieber concert and (B) a Harry Potter movie. Yeah that Li'l Marky is DEEP! :singing:

little marky runs deep. hopefully the steelers will show how deep he is!

Jets D is good even without revis and more importantly ,Steelers D is really living of reputation . Without harrison and polamalu, their D is weakened even further and lebeau's schemes in last 2 games with tebow and manning havent been very good.

little marky runs deep. hopefully the steelers will show how deep he is!

Yep... from what I know, there are kiddie pools in Munchkinland that are deeper than Mr. Sanchez.

I thought he was touted as the Hispanic Jeff Spicoli coming out of USC...

Sanchez is Hispanic. That makes him multicultural. He also went to a Broadway show with a celebrity girlfriend. That makes him a "fan of the Broadway scene."

Brady goes to a Broadway show, you know, actually living in New York, and Jets fans relentlessly call him a p*ssy.

Last edited:
So...If you aren't white or african american, you are multi cultured. Got it.

Good news people, I'm multi cultured!

So...If you aren't white or african american, you are multi cultured. Got it.

Good news people, I'm multi cultured!

I'm white and multi-cultured. And I'll bet I know more Spanish than Li'l Marky. I KNOW I'm much deeper than he is. Hell, most people are deeper than that twit. :singing:

Jets D is good even without revis and more importantly ,Steelers D is really living of reputation . Without harrison and polamalu, their D is weakened even further and lebeau's schemes in last 2 games with tebow and manning havent been very good.

We don't know if the Jets' defense is good without Revis. They have no pass rush and Revis made up for that with locking down one half the field. With no pass rush and a mismatch on Antonio Brown or Mike Wallace going up against Kyle Wilson, the Jets could get torched tomorrow.

I agree that the Steelers' defense may be overrated, but don't know how good the Jets' defense is without Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes