PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey at least they don't have * all over their record book.

Thank you. There are numerous posters here who have been looking high and low - mostly low - for something, ...anything that sucks worse than the Jets. It had turned into a Holy Grail sort of thing.

Just when it looked like all was lost, you popped up with your post that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the only thing that sucks worse than the Jets are Jets fans who really know how to bring it when defending their pathetic little "football" team.

Last edited:
Thank you. There are numerous posters here who have been looking high and low - mostly low - for something, ...anything that sucks worse than the Jets. It had turned into a Holy Grail sort of thing.

Just when it looked like all was lost, you popped up with your post that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the only thing that sucks worse than the Jets are Jets fans who really know how to bring it when defending their pathetic little "football" team.

Well you see this is what their "fans" do. instead of talking about their next opponent, the steelers who will crush them, they come here and bring up a topic that has been dead since 2010.

Keep it up!!

After all the crap their team had to take during the off season (and justifiably so). How can you begrudge those long suffering fans a brief moment in the sun. They deserve it, and as painful as it may be, we should allow them this time to say I told you so. Would we be any different in their shoes?

We all know that this isn't going to end well for them. Lets not be so heartless that we can't recognize that they have earned this time and just leave it at that.

This definitely is not the place for that kind of reasoning, Ken. Green Beans fans have earned nothing but the wrath of God, our unwavering disdain, and future space on their local police blotter.

over or under 15 years for a jets SB win?

why did you pick such a low number .... 15 ... what you're feeling guilty about posting it?

I pick the over ... and I'll double down on over 30 if there is such a thing. :cool::cool::cool:

After this season it'll be 44 years. What I'm wondering is whether the odds get better or worse over time. If I were a betting man I'd say over.

After this season it'll be 44 years. What I'm wondering is whether the odds get better or worse over time. If I were a betting man I'd say over.

actually i think as time goes on the odds get better..but not 100% sure on that. That franchise is a long long ways away

actually i think as time goes on the odds get better..but not 100% sure on that. That franchise is a long long ways away

I'll assume that Woody Johnson is young enough to own the team at least another 15 years. They definitely won't win a championship on his watch.

According to some articles the Jets have an amazing Defense (Rex's best ever and clearly elite) and the Offense has finally clicked into gear becoming a juggernaut.

It's my preference for Harrison and Clark to return this week and remind the Jets of their place.

Last edited:
According to some articles the Jets have an amazing Defense (Rex's best ever and clearly elite) and the Offense has finally clicked into gear becoming a juggernaut.

It's my preference for Harrison and Clark to return this week and remind the Jets of their place.

Yes. they will loose miserably this weekend and maybe, maybe the jets and their fans can get down off their high and remember one important fact.

they suck

Same here. I can't for the life of me fathom why ANYBODY on this forum would be rooting for the Jets. Let the Steelers slaughter them.

Clark is going to be back because he missed the Denver game because of his Sickle Cell disease that is affected by the high altitudes of Denver (he lost his spleen and gall bladder when he played them in 2007). If that game was played anywhere else, Clark would have played.

Harrison, on the other hand, doesn't look like he will play, but who knows.

no revis or keller or b.thomas for jets vs steelers...bring on the rout!

Last edited:

On the other side of the equation, though, is that Harrison is out for the Steelers, and there is supposedly a chance that TP is out, too.

On the other side of the equation, though, is that Harrison is out for the Steelers, and there is supposedly a chance that TP is out, too.

i think losing revis and keller are bigger for the jets. Kyle wilson isn't very good and keller is his security blanket but we will see

Last edited:
Same here. I can't for the life of me fathom why ANYBODY on this forum would be rooting for the Jets. Let the Steelers slaughter them.

I am.

Go Jets!

Build up the delusion.

On the plus side for the Jets, Aaron Maybin is the best pass rusher in the league when the opposing QB holds onto the ball for 8 seconds or more and Roethlisberger holds onto the ball that long. :D Granted Rothlisberger is 30lbs heavier than Maybin.

And Jets fans will tell you that although Kyle Wilson is a mediocre nickelback, he could start on most teams in the league.

Last edited:
On the plus side for the Jets, Aaron Maybin is the best pass rusher in the league when the opposing QB holds onto the ball for 8 seconds or more and Roethlisberger holds onto the ball that long. :D Granted Rothlisberger is 30lbs heavier than Maybin.

And Jets fans will tell you that although Kyle Wilson is a mediocre nickelback, he could start on most teams in the league.

kyle wilson...HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes