PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thanksgiving NFL week 12 games

The bills losing Tre’Davious White is the equivalent of the pats losing Talib in 2012-2013. Changes how they can play defense considering the other options at CB for them.

Between Josh Allen’s recent play & this injury they are in trouble.

If they were anything like they were last year, the Bills would be up like 24-0 right now. The Saints are doing almost everything to make this game a blow out minus the two INTs and the Bills can’t capitalize.

I would have thought they would have put him in at least a bit considering their top two RBs are out. Hill could get them at least some semblance of a running game.
I actually rate Siemian’s football IQ. Unfortunately, he can’t make the throws.

Saints D needs a pick 6 or something to get them some momentum otherwise this game could be over early in the 3rd quarter.

Just cuz a qb is big doesnt mean he can absorb hits like this very long, ask cam newton who hasn’t been effective past … year 8?

Oh well it was nice being in first place while it lasted. Guess we'll have to take it back on Sunday :)

Filthy route by Diggs

I guess the Saints only show up vs Tampa Bay

It's going to a back and forth dogfight with Buffalo to win the division !

Pats front 7 should feast on this Bills OL. They are 1637896437719.gif

Saints have way to many injuries to even be slightly competitive with Buffalo unfortunately

Wow, the games today really highlight the old adage "it's not just who you play, it's when you play them."

Not the first game - Lions and Bears are consistent suckage.

But man, I wish we had played today's Dallas crap show, or tonight's Saints nothingburger. These two teams looked so good early, and now they're just putrid.

It's going to a back and forth dogfight with Buffalo to win the division !
This was always going to be a free win for the Bills, given all of the Saints key injuries on offense. This score shouldn’t move the needle at all in terms of the Bills prospects for the rest of the season.

Do we have cause for concern next Monday night? Or are the saints that bad? I can’t believe this team beat us

And the Pats are back after a down year. The saints won’t be for a while I think.
With Winston and Kamara, the Saints would have been playoff contenders. But, moving forward, they've got significant cap issues to work out.

I think the Saints may win one, maybe two more games for the rest of the season. They are going on a four game losing streak after tonight. I think the only games they have a chance of winning are against the Jets and the Falcons.

Do we have cause for concern next Monday night? Or are the saints that bad? I can’t believe this team beat us
I mean I think we should be concerned about the game in Buffalo next week, or course. That game is faaaaaar from a guaranteed W.
But this isn’t the saints team that beat us

This will be the Saints’ fourth loss in a row. They lost their starting QB. Their two top RBs are out tonight. Two pretty good pass rushers are out tonight. They suck right now. Plus it is a Thursday night game.

And the Eagles we’re up 33-7 last week against the Saints until the Saints scored three garbage time TDs in the fourth. The Eagles won that game 40-29.

Last edited:
Sometimes is as simple as timing. We have improved since that game and Saints have gotten worse.

The saints have no qb...he is so irratic...and they are teeing off on the run..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back