PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving Day NFL Games

I hope AFC is back to playing in thanksgiving next year in Dallas. 50-50 shot at playing thanksgiving for Pats which would be awesome. one of these years they need to bring it to Foxborough. I mean we are the PATRIOTS.

Looking forward to this game. It's a little weird having three games on Thanksgiving and not one AFC team playing. I've gotten so used to routing against the AFC teams that could be a threat to us that it's strange watching games and having no routing interest lol

Ye of little faith... we could well be seeing our February opponent in one of these games :)

I hope AFC is back to playing in thanksgiving next year in Dallas. 50-50 shot at playing thanksgiving for Pats which would be awesome. one of these years they need to bring it to Foxborough. I mean we are the PATRIOTS.

I hope pats don't play thanksgiving..they play NFC east next year?

Can't these Thanksgiving games get moved around instead of being @ Detroit and Dallas every year?
They own the rights to the game slot. it'd be wrong to take it from them. least we have the late game. should add a 9am game :)

We stole Lafell from the Panthers for cheap because Newton gave him the reputation of being mediocre. It would be nice to do the same with Crabtree. He's definitely frustrated in this offense.

I can't see him being expensive in a loaded FA wr class. I think he would be a stud with an accurate QB.

I hope pats don't play thanksgiving..they play NFC east next year?
Yeah in Dallas and Jersey. I bet we **** stomp the Giants this time 45-7 like the Ravens last year.

Reactions: sb1
lol sherman held sooooo sooo much on that one

Yeah in Dallas and Jersey. I bet we **** stomp the Giants this time 45-7 like the Ravens last year.

Home vs Eagles and WAsh then...playing in Dallas doesn't scare me as they seem to play worse at home and in NY...Giants will suck again but Beckam jr will be a tough guy to cover...but we are keeping revis so he will be stuck on the island ;)

We stole Lafell from the Panthers for cheap because Newton gave him the reputation of being mediocre. It would be nice to do the same with Crabtree. He's definitely frustrated in this offense.

I can't see him being expensive in a loaded FA wr class. I think he would be a stud with an accurate QB.

He definitely would be much better with say a TB or Rodgers. Look at Lafell. Playing great with a real QB

Seattles D #1 in NFL......isn't DET still #1 or did we ruin their stats? :D

Defensive game

Ah I wish we knew what a good defense feels like.

Oh wait we finally do ! ;)

Brandon Lloyd and Benjamin Watson

2 former Patriots I had no idea were still in the league this year until recently.

the automatic first down from defensive holding penalties is absolutely pathetic and needs to be changed.

Stay classy ****

Revis > Sherman

the automatic first down from defensive holding penalties is absolutely pathetic and needs to be changed.

Agreed. It's 5 yards...should not be a first down. I also think it's weird a personal foul clipping or chop block is 10 and not 15 like every other personal foul.

Dwayne Bowe would look great with a better QB as well

He could. I just see him as....idk lazy? He doesn't always run his routes that crisp at least from my eyes.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back