PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving Day: Games discussion (3 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions running the hurry-up? This is about to get ugly....

An open letter to Matt Cassel:

If the Lions try to sign you, I don't care how much they offer . . .

SAY NO.

Your life may depend on it. :) :(

Sincerely,

ctpatsfan77

Can Lendale White stop stealing my fantasy points from Chris Johnson puhlease:)

I have them both starting for different teams. This is just perfect.:singing::D:eek:

An open letter to Matt Cassel:

If the Lions try to sign you, I don't care how much they offer . . .

SAY NO.

Your life may depend on it. :) :(

Sincerely,

ctpatsfan77

If scott pioli is going to leave, does he really want to fix this mess? If Josh McDaniels is going to be a head coach, does he really want to coach this mess? WOW.

Wait . . . the Lions found their way into the red zone? WTF? :confused:

The comeback is on.

If scott pioli is going to leave, does he really want to fix this mess? If Josh McDaniels is going to be a head coach, does he really want to coach this mess? WOW.

Pioli--who knows?

Josh McDaniels--heck no. There's a decent chance that if he waits a few years he can just become HC for the NEP--so why screw that up by trying to fix a disaster like the Lions or, worse still, the Raiders?

[Yes, the Raiders have actually won some games this year, but as long as Al Davis is calling the shots there, it will be the worst franchise in the entire NFL, if not all of sports.]

So what's worse, the Lions performance or the halftime show?

If Matt Cassel is going to be the quarterback, does he really want to quarterback this mess?

So what's worse, the Lions performance or the halftime show?

LOL I can't help but feel for those fans in that stadium. After that 1st half they have to watch this guy. Can't imagine how depressing this must be.

If Matt Cassel is going to be the quarterback, does he really want to quarterback this mess?

at least he would have Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith. 2 bright stars imo

Is it true that Detroit got a delay of game penalty coming out of a Time Out?. If this is true, the coach should have been fired at half time.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how this game could get worse for the Lions because it will. Does Rod Marinelli quit at half time?

Rod Marinelli signs a contract extension at half time, is also declared GM.

Last edited:
at least he would have Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith. 2 bright stars imo

If Calvin Johnson isn't the best receiver in the league in 3 yrs, I would be shocked.

Thats the first time I really bothered to watch Detriot this season and wow. I watched the first half and for most of it Detriot were shocking. That punt :)D) summed the half up for Detriot. Theres nothing there in that team, no desire, leadership and oragnisation. No true character either on the sidelines or on field to pull them through. The plays are half hearted, they just don't want to be there and you have to wonder just how fans of the Lions could stomach that play.

Awful team. If I were somebody with Johnsons talent I'd be praying to get out of there.

Last edited:
when the Patriots will play on Thksgiving day ?

last time 6 years ago-perhaps next year ?

when the Patriots will play on Thksgiving day ?

last time 6 years ago-perhaps next year ?
Pat, maybe they should take over being the host team on Thanksgiving. After all, the first Thanksgiving feast was in New England!

so hitting a FG up 44-10 isnt running up the score ?

I wonder if the Titans are going to be called out for running up the score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back