PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving Day: Games discussion (3 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LenDale White picks up 25 yards on 3rd and 37, putting him at 106 yards for the day.

Chris Johnson with 125 yards of his own today, along with 40 combined yards from Jones/Collins giving the Titans 271 yards on the ground today.

47-10 Titans.

Titans are challenging a Lions catch right now, up 47-10.

Last edited:
Pat, maybe they should take over being the host team on Thanksgiving. After all, the first Thanksgiving feast was in New England!

have you eaten the 'tacchino' ?
i have eaten 'risotto' this evening

I wonder if the Titans are going to be called out for running up the score?

Nope. People like Jeff Fisher. Jeff Fisher talks to the media. He's likeable.....blah...blah....blah.

PUKE~

This is the worst lost in Lions Thanksgiving history.

Well done Detroit.

Last edited:
Time to watch the Seahawks get BLOWN OUT.

I was going to say, well, at least we have a second game BUT...i don't think the seahawks stand a chance. NEXT!

So if for some crazy reason the Cowboys lose, do any of you see them making the playoffs?

So if for some crazy reason the Cowboys lose, do any of you see them making the playoffs?

I'd consider them dead. They'd be 7-5 with a remaining schedule of...

@ Steelers
vs Giants
vs Ravens
@ Eagles

Plus for them to make the playoffs, two of the following teams....

Redskins, Panthers, Falcons

...would have to miss the playoffs. Not happening.

so hitting a FG up 44-10 isnt running up the score ?

Nope. It's not. Going for a TD on 4th and 1 up 44-10 is running up the score.

have you eaten the 'tacchino' ?
i have eaten 'risotto' this evening
No, All American feast of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce...today, but we made spaghetti (sauce) from scratch last week! Sometimes we make braciole with it.

wow these defenses dont look good early

dallas is for once playing well late in the season

dallas is for once playing well late in the season

I hope they continue playing well into the playoffs. At this point, they are looking like the only team in the NFC capable of knocking the Giants off.

yah...i really like their chances in the NFC. they can definitely beat the giants in the playoffs. revenge for last year

If we were to make the Super Bowl, there is no other team I'd rather face than the Giants.

If we were to make the Super Bowl, there is no other team I'd rather face than the Giants.

Me too. But if we don't, watching them get knocked out of the playoffs by the team they hate the most is a good consolation prize. :D

Me too. But if we don't, watching them get knocked out of the playoffs by the team they hate the most is a good consolation prize. :D

My scenario is a huge risk/reward though.

I can't imagine a worse feeling then loosing to the Giants again in the Super Bowl. :eek:

But yeah if we don't make it that far, I'm rooting for the Giants to go down as early as possible.

My scenario is a huge risk/reward though.

I can't imagine a worse feeling then loosing to the Giants again in the Super Bowl. :eek:

But yeah if we don't make it that far, I'm rooting for the Giants to go down as early as possible.

Definitely.....just to see them go down will make the post season almost enjoyable if we dont make it.....

and the Jest too......

Oh hell yeah, the Jonas Brothers at halftime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft