PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You Manish Mehta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a jet fan, I would want my media people to lie to me as well.

Thankfully, I’m too smart to choose them

Aside from this guy having the worst name in sports reporting, he’s always been a f***ing idiot. SMY is not far behind.

Not sure what his name has to do with anything.

Pretty sure when you see that name nauseating BS will follow, it always has. He provided the stigma to his name with his nonsense.

Aside from this guy having the worst name in sports reporting, he’s always been a f***ing idiot. SMY is not far behind.

That’s an ad hominem. But I agree he was a moron even before this

Pretty sure when you see that name nauseating BS will follow, it always has. He provided the stigma to his name with his nonsense.

Of course, his name equates to Jets troll, but that’s not what rainmaker was saying.

Morons are gonna moron

jck.gif

I'll give the guy credit. He is entertaining.

I hear Manish is Bob Jensen's bastard son.

I though he wrote that tongue in cheek then I heard him on the radio defending his position, was even more hilarious.

Call me when Darnold does this in his second year in the League.

Maybe he’ll have an iconic butt fumble-like play that edge out Sanchez for most pathetic play by a Jets QB.

Of course, his name equates to Jets troll, but that’s not what rainmaker was saying.
Both of you are right. Anytime I see his name, it’s always garbage same with reporters such as SMY constantly putting her foot in her mouth and arguing with people on Twitter about stuff that has nothing to do with sports. Does she even cover the Pats anymore? Seems like she rants on Twitter.

And it’s just a terrible/annoying name for sports reporting/entertainment industry. It’s a name you say to people and they’re like “WTF did you just say?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes