PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texas A & M was downright Falconesque yesterday.....

They were literally inches away from losing that game on that pass down the seam that went through the A&M defender's hands. Rosen was very lucky that wasn't picked. Very dumb throw that he got lucky on.

It was a strange weekend in the college game. Lot of significant injuries, a 34 point comeback and a game which was statistically the greatest upset of all time (even though no one cares about the 2 participating teams, Howard and UNLV).

Not a great week for the state of Texas.

Here if you want to see it. Funny their come back TD was at the exact time as ours lol.

With regard to Division 2 Howard's epic upset of UNLV while being a 45 point dog, the QB was true freshman Caylin Newton, Cam's younger brother. I watched Caylin play a lot because my kids go to Grady High School here in Atlanta. You know who is responsible for Caylin's great success? No, it's not Cam it's Caylin's high school coach and Patriots legend Earthwind Moreland!

I think Rosen is the best qb in college football.

They were literally inches away from losing that game on that pass down the seam that went through the A&M defender's hands. Rosen was very lucky that wasn't picked. Very dumb throw that he got lucky on.

Ya mean like the Edelman catch?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back