PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tannehill hurt at practice:

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

If it's serious, that's a huge blow for them. Tannehill isn't much, but he's at least something for them.

Our divisional competition would probably be the worst it's been since 2007.

That's too bad. It would have been his second year under Gase and his system. It looked like he was improving near the end of last season and was curious if he would continue.

Yeah, he's nothing special for sure, but he was far and away the best non-Patriots QB in the division.

Wish him personally a strong recovery.

Wish the Dolphins nothing but misery and anguish.

Bad news, was hoping there's be some competition in the AFCE this year.

Why would you hope for such a thing?
Why would you not (as a player or team looking to improve for a post season run)

As a fan, nothing is more comfortable than having a nice big lead (and keeping it)

...Wish the Dolphins nothing but misery and anguish.

Emotionally I'm with you. Strategically, I want every team in the division to win all of their out of division games, and to win all of their away division games except at Gillette. That will help us with the home field advantage competition across the conference, and keep the division teams from getting in the top ten in the draft.

Hate to see anyone get hurt. Real tough break for the Dolphins if it's serious.

Non-contact injury to the knee that suffered a partial ACL tear last year.

Video replay of Tannehill inj. shows him planting on left leg before he steps out of bounds untouched. Went down immediately after.

I'm not saying it's ACL, but signs are there.

Last edited:
Tanne has never shown signs of being fragile or injury prone, anyway, even with his extension it would be in the best interest of the Dolphins to draft a QB with a 3rd or 4th round grade to develop and if I recall correctly they didn't do that recently, just like many other GM's with franchise or supposed franchise QBs. Heck BB has the GOAT and is always spending resources in the position every 3 years.

If Tanne is done for the year that doesn't affect this year only but the whole program they are developing that will get behind the schedule. Moore is OKish but if they intend to build a long term program I'm not sure he is the guy you want to have at backup QB. Anyway, F the lolphins.

Eventually SOMEBODY will NEED to sign Kaepernick
But it won't be a Miami team.....not after wearing this shirt....
colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-807x452.jpg

( image of Fidel)....

Yeah, he's nothing special for sure, but he was far and away the best non-Patriots QB in the division.

Wish him personally a strong recovery.

Wish the Dolphins nothing but misery and anguish.

So the third best quarterback in the division. Possibly fourth, depending on how Brissett's progressing.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back