PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tampa tickets x2 for sale

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I live in the UK and have got 2 vip tickets for the Tampa game and I am gutted but it doesn’t look like us Brits will be allowed into the US in time for that game. The seats are section 107 row 10 and we’re bought of the patriots tickets office.

Damn that stinks. That's going to be an incredibly surreal atmosphere.

Should have no trouble selling them here to get your money back at least, but still...

Thanks bro! Absolutely gutted! Incredible seats aswell. I have the same tickets for the Jacksonville game so hopefully able to get over for then!

Thanks bro! Absolutely gutted! Incredible seats aswell. I have the same tickets for the Jacksonville game so hopefully able to get over for then!
That is dedication my man. Tip of the hat to ya!

Looks like I'll be watching on TV too...too soon to take a flight...especially with the Mu variant spreading.......goddamn it...

Are the tix available on the Patriots ticket exchange?

Hi Guys, I live in the UK and have got 2 vip tickets for the Tampa game and I am gutted but it doesn’t look like us Brits will be allowed into the US in time for that game. The seats are section 107 row 10 and we’re bought of the patriots tickets office.
How much?

I sold mine a while ago.

How much?
Hustling Make It Rain GIF

Looks like I'll be watching on TV too...too soon to take a flight...especially with the Mu variant spreading.......goddamn it...
The new variant has been released?

The new variant has been released?

Yip...seems to be everywhere already. And I think I read somewhere that we have had ~2,500 cases so far in the U.S.

I sold my bucs tix in June, and now I'm going to all the other games for free. Just too much money for me to pass up this year.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back