PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl XLVII Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEYONCE!! the reason I'm watching this f*****g game :singing: :singing: :singing:

i bet you during this off season flacco will be the highest paid player ever in the NFL

Yup and he could possibly be playing without two of his receivers and two future HOF defensive players. Then we will find out if he is an "elite" QB.

So is smith coming in for second half?

This is why you never heard me say anything like "Losing to Baltimore is ok because SF would have clobbered us anyways"

I wonder if Kaepernick sucks enough that they question starting him next year. :D

well what do ya know...flacco's elite haha

9ers choking on both sides of the ball, hope Flacco comes out and pulls a Philip Rivers.

Halftime chicken wings. mmmmmmm...

Luck is all ravens this game. To many lucky breaks so far

Sounds like the 07 and 11 Giants.

I can't believe the Niners are blowing this. :mad:

Black Eyed Peas & Beyonce back to back years. Yikes, it's getting pretty shallow 'round here.

Wife just said: 'Is there a song in there somewhere?"

Exactly. U2 came out and played two songs, Entire songs. Not because they didn't have enough to do one of the medleys. But because they had good songs. These medleys are just awful. Play. A. Song.

This is why you never heard me say anything like "Losing to Baltimore is ok because SF would have clobbered us anyways"

You really can't know if the Pats would've matched up as well as the Ravens have today.

Judging from the regular season it was a fair observation to make.

i am watching the walking dead on amc until the game starts..can't stand the half time shows

worst half time show ever ............. :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Wife just said: 'Is there a song in there somewhere?"

Exactly. U2 came out and played two songs, Entire songs. Not because they didn't have enough to do one of the medleys. But because they had good songs. These medleys are just awful. Play. A. Song.

Beyonce sounds like she's doing snippets of Irish jigs or some sort of little jibberish sound bytes. I don't hear a song either. I think it's some sort of "Beyonce Pig Latin" only her fans know how to decipher. Kinda like speaking Klingon or something.

It's like "Who needs a song. Just look at her thighs as she takes long strides here and there."

Last edited:
Neither is a fully-GRONKified Patriots team.

I'm hoping that between Ballard and a fourth TE (Hooman?) the Patriots can spell GRONK enough that he's healthy for the playoffs.

Unless we establish a defensive attitude and equivalent of the offense we will be colts like most of the time. Our defense with our old vets had a presence about them and they were leaders who didnt get pushed around and bullied. There was a time when our defense was the biggest trash talking unit on the field and our players used to mock other team's players celebrations.
Not that we need to do all those things to win but there is no attitude or pride to be a physical defense anymore.
.Its just brady who shows the passiion and leadership and no one on defense is his equivalent. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back