PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SuperBowl Vittles....what are folks having

Status
Not open for further replies.

obgod3

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
OK folks, what are you having for eats during the game?

I just ordered from Caserta's Pizza in Providence - shipping overnight to me today.

1 Lg Pizza and a Pepper Pig to North Carolina for my Daughter

4 Lg Pizza's, 1 Small Pizza and some Wimpy Skippy's to my home here in Colorado.

Chili, guacamole (avocado, you know!) and tortilla chips, plus bourbon and beer for the hardcore fans...

...plus baked brie and cabernet for the club seaters. ;)

Last edited:
Vittles? Possum stew, pickled pawpaw and smoked crawdads. Follow it up with some of Granny’s rheumatism medicine.

In reality, Chinese food, Juniors Cheesecake and Redbreast whiskey.

Dessert is the celebratory 5 minutes of dancing and screaming in the street at about 10:40pm.

Wings, Baby!
I just don't know if I should get them at the local market or have my girl make them. She does such an outstanding job but those market ones are real good when they are not old and sitting in bin for too many hours.

I bought a cast iron dutch oven, a hardcore blender, meat, poblanos, onion, garlic, spices, dark chocolate, pale ale and I'm going to brew up some coffee for my first attempt at making real chili.

PS - real chili means no beans and no tomatoes.

Shrimp dumplings and hot wings.

I'll probably be grilling some ribs and asparagus. Not going all out. I did the party thing in 2007, 2011, 2014, and 2016. I'm looking forward to chilling at home this year and taking my new home theater system for a ride.

This thread title kills me...I look at "Super Bowl Vittles" and out of the corner of my eye, I swear I see something else.

Anyway, probably some sort of nacho/cheese/salsa/bacon concoction, pizza(?), beer, vodquilas, and whoopie pies. I've really been craving those ****ers...can't really get them outside New England sadly.

Whatever pairs nicely with a 6 pack of 16oz PBR and a bottle of Sailor Jerry's.

I'm thinking corn dogs and twizzlers.

yea/nay?

We are having so much food and I won’t be eating any of it because of the game.

My SB chili was a dud. Great if you don't like authentic chili. It was seriously lacking in bite. I'm going to try a difference recipe some other day with more peppers and less extra ****.

So probably pizza.

as the old coot around here, I'm gonna keep it simple...shrimp. A dozen U-6, baked stuffed. 2 1/2 pounds of colossal ****tail shrimps. ****tail sauce medium hot. A dozen rock crab claws with dijonnaise.A Caesar salad made from scratch. Iced coffee.

Recliner chair with side table...done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference