"Super Bowl Saturday" - Who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Holy cow...am I the only one dragging this morning? Would love it if the league would make it Super Bowl Saturday...was all I could do to drag myself here to work this morning. The struggle is real. ;)

I am totally with you Ian. I get why they want it on Sunday in terms of money but it would make the next day so much more relaxing (or an empty hellscape if you lose).

Always put in for the day off after the Superbowl as one of personal days off. The probability for us being in the game seems like a good bet. Sitting home on this Monday reading Pats fans and basking in the glory of 6 rings.

I always take the day after a Pat's SB off.

It’s great when we win and can bask in the glow of victory, atrocious after a loss.

Tired today, but still buzzing. Or maybe that’s the tequila.

Walking in quicksand today ... ugh.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Holy cow...am I the only one dragging this morning? Would love it if the league would make it Super Bowl Saturday...was all I could do to drag myself here to work this morning. The struggle is real. ;)
or make it a 3:30 start time?

I've been saying this for years. Have it on a night where most people don't have to work the next day and it would be even bigger.

Not a bad idea at all. I think the toll it takes is twofold: physical (too much partying/ late night) and emotional (my team is there and I'm invested).

Other fanbases rarely have to deal with the emotional piece :)

Reactions: Ian
Thats what pto is for :) i was up till 1 am last night soaking it in and resumed this morning. Every sb win or lose i gotta take Monday off

Not a bad idea at all. I think the toll it takes is twofold: physical (too much partying/ late night) and emotional (my team is there and I'm invested).

Other fanbases rarely have to deal with the emotional piece :)

I think it was a hard night for Pats-hater-nation (i.e. 90% of the U.S.)

As a European fan, a Saturday Super Bowl would be so much better. An earlier starting time would also be nice (the game starts 12:30 am as it is now), but I get that it's scheduled for US prime time TV.

yeah, damn patriots! this exhaustion adds up after 18 years!!!

other fans just dont understand what we have to go through...

I always take the day off after a Pats Super Bowl, so I'm just sitting back and watching all the haters on ESPN and NFLN this morning :D

The truth is if they make the Super Bowl on a Saturday it would shift so many things like the awards ceremony and HOF induction voting which is probably better held on a Saturday night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back