PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl LIII: Place your pre season bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats vs. Vikings

Everyone one of us will pick the pats obviously lol. Hoping for patriots vs Eagles super bowl rematch.

Rematch. Pats vs Falcons

Who will stop the Patriots in the AFC? Honestly I don't see a team likely to do it.

Brady owns both the Texans and Steelers D. And the Jags offense will always be a problem with that QB. If any team can do it then it will be the Jags but only if our defense lays an egg again.

In the NFC any number of teams could make sense. I'll say the Saints.

Everyone one of us will pick the pats obviously lol. Hoping for patriots vs Eagles super bowl rematch.
It's hard to pick against them because they are the only team that's consistent. Pittsburgh and Jacksonville are the only real threats.

While Minny is better on paper, they may end up with a worse record then last year. They could get beat up in their division. Put up or shut up time for Cousins.

I think the Saints are a fluke. They overachieved. And they better hope Marcus Davenport was worth two 1st rounders. Yeesh!

The big 3 to me is Philly, Minny and LA Rams.

I'm going with Pats vs. LA Rams.

Who will stop the Patriots in the AFC? Honestly I don't see a team likely to do it.

Brady owns both the Texans and Steelers D. And the Jags offense will always be a problem with that QB. If any team can do it then it will be the Jags but only if our defense lays an egg again.

In the NFC any number of teams could make sense. I'll say the Saints.
The Steelers did a good job of frustrating Brady until the 4th quarter but it's actually the Pats D that needs to step up. They needed a technicality of a catch rule to win there.

Houston vs Vikings

Pats woes in the front 7 and sub par WR group cost them in the AFCCG
I agree this what will hold them back. I'll also piggy back on that and say the health of their running game as well. They need Burkhead, Hill and Michel to stay healthy. All 3 are injury prone.

Pats v. Eagles rematch.

Pats vs Failcons

Pats v Eagles

Houston vs Vikings

Pats woes in the front 7 and sub par WR group cost them in the AFCCG
This is why it’s pointless to take part in this thread. Unless you pick the Pats, no one will take you seriously.

Basically, the thread should ask for our NFC prediction. Mine would be the GB Packers.

This is why it’s pointless to take part in this thread. Unless you pick the Pats, no one will take you seriously.

Basically, the thread should ask for our NFC prediction. Mine would be the GB Packers.

Patriots fans are so arrogant that they think it's a joke when someone says they'll "only" lose the AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News