PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been running into the same problem looking for the on the field patch. Unfortunately it looks like that the patches worn on the players jerseys in the game can’t be found anywhere. The patches that the NFL used on the jersey sold in the pro shop are NOT the same as the patches worn in the game. And those are the closest ones that I can find.

Honestly, unless you’re standing beside someone with the official jersey and comparing the two, I really think no one will notice.

I suggest buying the SB 53 patch on eBay and hot pressing it on to a jersey. I just ordered 2 stitch patches on Ebay for 6 bucks each and they look awesome, better than then nflshop patch jerseys. I already have a white Brady jersey so I saved myself about 125 bucks by getting the patch

OR you can do what I did and get a custom “GOAT” jersey made and add all the Super Bowl patches......
hx9kyv.jpg

Waiting to receive my 53 one and I haven’t pressed these on yet because I want to make it look proportioned but he keeps winning so I have to wait lol
tinypic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back