PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

Best QB in the game, best TE/WR in the game and best HC in the game. With few lucky calls in PO, that was enough for this SB

What a call. When you recall superbowl 57, all your gonna think of of is Mahomes playing Ben at the end of the half, that lame tic tak game changing call and jackass kelce at the end. Definitely not one for the history books.

This referee has been known to call penalties in big games. He was the ref in SB 51. I knew the officiating was going to be deciding factor.

Since when is the number of super bowl wins the determining factor as to who is the greatest? It's not that way in baseball, hockey, or basketball

Is it stats then? Because Brady those too....

Oh wait, you're turning this into a Brady thread again.

Jackson Mahomes Alert!

We're on to free agency and the draft ............

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Who's got the sniper ready? Roger's in prime spot.

Give Mahomes some respect, people. As fans of Brady and championship football for the better part of two decades we should respect greatness. Mahomes has two and was no small part in it.

I’d probably give the edge to Peyton Manning a little bit, still. But it’s nice to see another player other than Brady be great. It’s pure jealously and insecurity to feel otherwise.

Is it stats then? Because Brady those too....

Oh wait, you're turning this into a Brady thread again.

I didn't mention Brady at all. Just an insecure Bradyite who brought him into the discussion.

If Mahomes goes 5-1 in super bowls, he'd be +4 in Super Bowls. Plus he's likely going to break Brady's stats. That would do it for me.

This referee has been known to call penalties in big games. He was the ref in SB 51. I knew the officiating was going to be deciding factor.
To bad we didn’t have this ref in SB42. He may have called the Ohara mugging of Seymour on the Tyree catch.

Fat Gut Bradshaw just told Andy Reid to Waddle over here. :rolleyes:

I guess you guys really hate Mahomie now. I just appreciate his greatness. What a game he played!

Give Mahomes some respect, people. As fans of Brady and championship football for the better part of two decades we should respect greatness. Mahomes has two and was no small part in it.

I’d probably give the edge to Peyton Manning a little bit, still. But it’s nice to see another player other than Brady do great.
Would give him more credit if it wasn't such a wankfest from the media and everyone involved in NFL over him. It's pathetic the way he gets hyped up, he's good enough you don't need all this bs 'he could barely walk and won the game' type garbage.

His family are also ****ing annoying so that doesn't help.

Bradshaw telling the "big guy" Reid to "waddle" over here on the podium

Since when is the number of super bowl wins the determining factor as to who is the greatest? It's not that way in baseball, hockey, or basketball
Not one troll post in the entire thread until you chime in atvthe end and derail the thread. GFU

I didn't mention Brady at all. Just an insecure Bradyite who brought him into the discussion.

If Mahomes goes 5-1 in super bowls, he'd be +4 in Super Bowls. Plus he's likely going to break Brady's stats. That would do it for me.
Are you enjoying a 1 moron ***********?

Sure it is…Bill Russell or Michael Jordan For basketball, Muhammad Ali for Boxing,

Kelce thinks he's a pat or what? We actually won when we were underdogs you twat

I’d probably give the edge to Peyton Manning a little bit, still. But it’s nice to see another player other than Brady be great. It’s pure jealously and insecurity to feel otherwise.
I said at halftime he was going to comeback...but the whole acting injured is so nauseating.

The rest of the decade belongs to him.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back