PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

No not for now. Brady completely owns Mahomes and that’s the way it will always be. :)

And? At least mahomes hasn't lost to a bad QB in the playoffs (Brady twice and Joe Burrow). Brady lost to Eli twice, Mark Sanchez, Flacco twice, Jake Plummer, and Ryan Tannehill. Head-to-head means nothing. This isn't tennis or one-on-one basketball.

Still can’t believe they made that call at that point of the game. Where was this ref when OHara was stripping off Seymour’s jersey during sb42? Mind you, Seymour was also in the process of sacking Manning during this. Let them play? Yeah, sure, when it’s convenient I guess.

Seem to recall our QB getting a 4 game ban not handed wins from the refs

Congrats KC & Mahomes.
That's my kind of Super Bowl. Exciting to the end.

It's gonna be annoying to keep hearing about the great Mahomes for a long times.

I saw so much hands to the face all game ... not 1 call on it.
Then they call that?

Bill Russell is not the GOAT in basketball. Dimaggio is not the GOAT in baseball. Messier is not the GOAT in hockey.
Why wouldn’t Bill Russell be the GOAT with 11 championships? Oh that’s right you don’t think championships matter in GOAT talk.

Brady, Manning, Mahomes. I’ve been saying it since Pat won his first. No one else encroaches that big 3. I hesitate to give him the nod over Manning. He needs a third.
“Pat” lol

And? At least mahomes hasn't lost to a bad QB in the playoffs (Brady twice and Joe Burrow). Brady lost to Eli twice, Mark Sanchez, Flacco twice, Jake Plummer, and Ryan Tannehill. Head-to-head means nothing. This isn't tennis or one-on-one basketball.
Mahomes can’t tie Brady’s cleats when it comes to the QB position. And Brady has beaten Mahomes twice when it matters most

It’s ok second place isn’t too shabby!

Blah blah blah. Mods hes at it again. Turning this into a Brady troll a thon. He's be gone for weeks. Its been great. Here we go again. He ruins patsfans. Do something

So basically. You can't complain about the penalty without being "the problem"

NFL conditioning is a work of art.

At least the Bengals and the Eagles now have something to bond over.

Why wouldn’t Bill Russell be the GOAT with 11 championships? Oh that’s right you don’t think championships matter in GOAT talk.

Jordan is the clear GOAT in basketball. Maybe you need to get out of the NE area and talk to people around the rest of the country.

also take no, he didn’t address the Muhammad Ali as being the grea
Also, please note, he did not address the Muhammad Ali entry Because it didn’t fit his narrative

I just heard Damar Hamlin had money on the Chiefs.

The refereeing the last 2 games is starting to make sense.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back