PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Bro give me a break. You would’ve LOVED for a Shannahan disciple to come here given how anti-Mayo you’ve been. Now you say “Fire Shannahan!”. Jesus make up your mind, what coach would you want?

Mahomes isn’t “pretty damn good”. He is the second greatest player in NFL history and when the time called for it he delivered two huge clutch drives.

I can't give you a break when you won't acknowledge the objective truth.

He blew the game and that's a fact. I bet you throw the ball in every play in Madden too right?

My homes is definitely not the second greatest player in NFL history my man. You're falling for the hyperbole.

If he doesn't win another super bowl he didn't do anything that Troy aikman didn't do so what's your point other than to say you don't know what you're talking about what you have in all ****ing month.

Guys don’t worry Brady is coming back I got this

IMG_8037.png

@festy1986 you’ve already been discussed as well. I’ll beat your ass with that stick too.

@festy1986 you’ve already been discussed as well. I’ll beat your ass with that stick too.

Yeah bro so tough big bad boy.

Lol this is when you know you got them.

What a loser.

Yeah bro so tough big bad boy.

Lol this is when you know you got them.

What a loser.
Not really it’s just 1:30 and I drank several shots of 60 proof rum at a party. You are still a subjective dumb arse who is really trying to take credit away from the Chiefs and Mahomes. I’ll still whoop your ass and put you to bed.

“Oh the Niners just choked, Shannahan sucks.” You equated Mahomes to Troy Aikman, did you watch the same game as the rest of us?

The Chiefs defense played great, made Brock Purdy look like the JAG that he is and Pat Mahomes with a weak offensive roster came through against a damn good defense when it mattered most.

You are a biased pissant.

Props to @Guts he called this all year long even when the Chefs were struggling.

49ers spent a ton of money on that D-line and they were a big no show when it counted. Young will definitely be shown the door.

The interior O-line of the 9ers is a big weakness that needs to be addressed. Purdy can't step into any throws - always throwing off his back foot.

Kittle was a big no show.

Trent McDuffie is stud and ascending to being one of the best in the game! Many posters wanted him when he was coming out of the draft. He was picked in NE's original spot for which they traded out and took Cole Strange. Ouch!

Last edited:
Not really it’s just 1:30 and I drank several shots at the party. You are still a subjective dumb arse who is really trying to take credit away from the Chiefs and Mahomes. I’ll whoop your ass and put you to bed.

“Oh the Niners just choked, Shannahan sucks.” You equated Mahomes to Troy Aikman, did you watch the same game as the rest of us?

The Chiefs defense played great, made Brock Purdy look like the JAG that he is and Pat Mahomes with a weak offensive roster came through against a damn good defense when it mattered most.

You are a biased.

You should be embarrassed by how easily you're triggered.

It's actually hilarious over here.

You should be embarrassed by how easily you're triggered.

It's actually hilarious over here.
Dude you were triggered as **** during that Mayo press conference thread. You were frothing out the mouth out of defensiveness. Nice try

Dude you were triggered as **** during that Mayo press conference thread. You were frothing out the mouth out of defensiveness. Nice try

Bad hire.

You'll be the first person to know when the fact proves true.

You wanted Bill gone and yet 7 years of 0 Superbowls isn't enough to let shanahan Go. Why are your takes not consistent across every situation?

Props to @Guts he called this all year long even when the Chefs were struggling.

49ers spend a ton of money on that D-line and they were a big no show when it counted. Young will definitely be shown the door.

The interior O-line of the 9ers is a big weakness that needs to be addressed. Purdy can't step into any throws - always throwing off his back foot.

Kittle was a big no show.

Trent McDuffie is stud and ascending to being one of the best in the game! Many posters wanted him when he was coming out of the draft. He was picked in NE's original spot for which they traded out and took Cole Strange. Ouch!
Niners looked good to start but just kept making mistakes that didn’t allow them to expand the lead. Kept it within striking distance for Mahomes to work his magic later. Felt like they got away from McCaffrey at some point.

Definitely true about Kittle, he was a no show.

Bad hire.

You'll be the first person to know when the fact proves true.

You wanted Bill gone and yet 7 years of 0 Superbowls isn't enough to let shanahan Go. Why are your takes not consistent across every situation?
1. Bill needed to go.

2. Shannahan failed three times in the face of the two greatest players in NFL history.

3. Mayo is an unknown. Could be great, could suck

Simple facts, festy. Not sure why you are a triggersome little man who can’t just accept those points and move on.

1. Bill needed to go.

2. Shannahan failed three times in the face of the two greatest players in NFL history.

3. Mayo is an unknown. Could be great, could suck

Simple facts, festy. Not sure why you are a triggersome little man who can’t just accept those points and move on.

So you can have seven losing seasons (no Superbowl) and keep your job.

Got it.

Especially when you're a play calling was the reason why you've lost two super bowls and lost one other NFC championship game. Interesting.

Niners looked good to start but just kept making mistakes that didn’t allow them to expand the lead. Kept it within striking distance for Mahomes to work his magic later. Felt like they got away from McCaffrey at some point.

Definitely true about Kittle, he was a no show.
Yep, 49ers had many opportunities, but couldn't put them away.

Shanahan did what he could though. That was ballsy going for it on 4th down.

Brady beat Warner, McNabb, Mahomes, LOB/young Wilson, & MVP Ryan.

You definitely have a good point here.

So 3 hall of fame players and Ryan vs no name QBs Jimmy G, Purdy and a running back Hurts lmao

I honestly can't wrap my head around Chris Jones going in unblocked on a 3rd and 4 in OT. Really, nobody decides to block him?

On the positive side at least we had Brady, imagine how bad it would suck to be someone like the Bills and get tormented for 20 years by him and finally watch him leave, you get your own elite QB and Mahomes instantly turns up and is better than your guy and is winning at the Brady rate.
Best comment I've read this season LoL. All facts too!

Brady beat Warner, McNabb, Mahomes, LOB/young Wilson, & MVP Ryan.

You definitely have a good point here.

and had to get through Peyton and Big Ben and rivers and a GREAT ravens D and an excellent chargers D..

These qb's today just make too many mistakes and aren't savvy enough to audible into a great call or handle a blitz in a critical situation. Burrows is the best and he beat Mahomes in the playoffs.

Yep, 49ers had many opportunities, but couldn't put them away.

Shanahan did what he could though. That was ballsy going for it on 4th down.
I was at a party assuring people it was an idiotic call to go for it on fourth. Dan Campbell on my mind, though not as egregious. Obviously it worked out so I was wrong, I’m sure probability backed that decision.

49ers should’ve had a 2 or possibly 3 possession lead. They were pretty stagnant when they tried to put the ball in Purdey’s hand I felt.

So 3 hall of fame players and Ryan vs no name QBs Jimmy G, Purdy and a running back Hurts lmao
He also cut through two of the four best QBs (other than himself) in the league on the road until Purdy.

I was at a party assuring people it was an idiotic call to go for it on fourth. Dan Campbell on my mind, though not as egregious. Obviously it worked out so I was wrong, I’m sure probability backed that decision.

49ers should’ve had a 2 or possibly 3 possession lead. They were pretty stagnant when they tried to put the ball in Purdey’s hand I felt.
Yeah I would've taken the points too and kicked the field goal.

The 9ers OL are extremely weak in the middle and has been for a few season now. Even when Jimmy was there, there was always inside pressure with him throwing over a G.

Spagnolo is getting a HC job very soon or even take over for Reid.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back