PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 57 PreGame Discussion: Chiefs vs. Eagles (Andy Reid bowl)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Eagles

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your problem. When it comes to the bad stuff about Brady, you just cover your ears and pretend it didn't happen. The Mannings WERE Bradys kryptonite. Brady is not this upstoppable force like you think (or rather wish for).

And what does Bill have to do with this discussion? Whenever you get insecure you and crawhammer steer the discussion to Bill.

Now if you, Vector Prime, and ArchAngel want to take your Timmy discussion to the Brady board that would be great.
I haven't mentioned TB at all this thread tf?
You're the one who jumps in instantly all things TB12 lol

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
That's your problem. When it comes to the bad stuff about Brady, you just cover your ears and pretend it didn't happen. The Mannings WERE Bradys kryptonite. Brady is not this upstoppable force like you think (or rather wish for).

And what does Bill have to do with this discussion? Whenever you get insecure you and crawhammer steer the discussion to Bill.

Now if you, Vector Prime, and ArchAngel want to take your Timmy discussion to the Brady board that would be great.
When you win 7/10 SB's, 5 SB MVP's, 3 NFL MVP's, overcome a 28-3 deficit in a SB, beat a 14 pt favorite in a SB, convert three straight 3rd and 10's in a hostile environment, countless comebacks etc, "Bad" things get overlooked.

The accomplishments above are so enormous that it overtakes any bad. Nobody will look back at Brady's career and thing about 2-5 against Manning led teams in the 3rd and 4th round. Nobody will really care that he lost a SB to Foles. Especially considering the man threw for 500 yards and put up 33 points.

I haven't mentioned TB at all this thread tf?
You're the one who jumps in instantly all things TB12 lol

Gotta love the passive aggressive trolling and then it's our fault for for calling it out. Lol

No **** this is a Patriots forum what you expect?
There's a Patriots fan who is upset that nobody is searching history to find instances where Brady got favorable calls? Not fair! Come on fellow Pats fans. Start googling!

I came to see what you guys are talking about. My fellow Pats fans. That’s why I’m not ignoring the thread, but this is my digital turf (insert keyboard warrior comment here) and I don’t want to see the threads started by other fan bases.
Meh. It's the Super Bowl. Who cares who starts the thread.

Just go

I just hope the Eagles win. The Chiefs are just so damn unlikeable and the Mahomes ball washing is even more annoying than they Rodgers ball washing used to be. Hopefully the Eagles humiliate them and bring them down a few pegs.

So what about Brady being 1-5 in AFCCGs and Super Bowls against the Mannings? See how stupid head-to-head is when you are dealing with the ultimate team sport?

Why only head to head in CGs and Super Bowls especially when its two people?

************ Ian, I can at least get the logic of letting this loser troll about Brady but when he's literally trolling and diminishing the Patriots accomplishments and laughing about games like Super Bowl 42 what are we doing here?

Why on God's green earth are you guys arguing about Brady in the Chiefs/Eagles SB thread?
Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

Last edited:
SF was greater in the trenches too I believe.

We won that game.

I have no idea how this game will go because the big wildcard here is Hurts.

If he turns it over and gives Mahomes extra possessions, I think we win.

If he is mistake free, it looks good for the Eagles.

It's still hard to gage how good Hurts is because they faced the Giants and a 4th string QB.

It comes down to how much protection Mahomes gets. He has a top OL. Except now he is going against the best DL in football. We can't win this game in a grind it out type facet. Need to score at least 25 points on offense and/or get at least two turnovers on D.
I will also add this Eagles team is more dominant trenches wise than SF was in 2019.

Why on God's green earth are you guys arguing about Brady in the Chiefs/Eagles SB thread.
Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

Blame VectorPrime, who is so insecure about Brady he just has to bring him up in a discussion about the Chiefs or Mahomes. Then Archangel posted a link about Brady.

Bill has plenty to do with this discussion. Why did Manning carve up the Pats defense in 2006 and 2013? And Eli in 2011? You are literally contradicting your arguments about head to heads from post to post depending on what stupid crap you're trying to say.

Bill has plenty to do with this discussion. Why did Manning carve up the Pats defense in 2006 and 2013? And Eli in 2011? You are literally contradicting your arguments about head to heads from post to post depending on what stupid crap you're trying to say.

Bill saved Brady's bacon plenty of times, including SB49 when he coached up Butler to make a game saving INT. That was the game Brady threw two picks. And again Brady played poorly in SB 53 and the defense came to the rescue. So just stop.

Blame VectorPrime, who is so insecure about Brady he just has to bring him up in a discussion about the Chiefs or Mahomes. Then Archangel posted a link about Brady.
I blame you. Let it go. Scroll by instead of egging them on. #trolljob

Talk about the Super Bowl.

Bill saved Brady's bacon plenty of times, including SB49 when he coached up Butler to make a game saving INT. That was the game Brady threw two picks. And again Brady played poorly in SB 53 and the defense came to the rescue. So just stop.

It was actually Matt Patricia who coached up Butler and made the play, he said so in a press conference, you forgot your awful anti-Brady talking points. (it was Butler making a play not a coach happy to help)

They're going to start calling the false starts now watch

Aaaand another Brady post in the main forum... you just can't help yourself lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes