PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 57 PreGame Discussion: Chiefs vs. Eagles (Andy Reid bowl)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Eagles

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now reported that Brock Purdy suffered a COMPLETE tear of his UCL. So @crawhammer you can just shut the heck up.

Last edited:
Then it's futile to talk about Mahomes and Brady head-to-head.
That's convenient. Considering Brady knocked off Mahomes en route to rings 6 & 7. Mahomes has got a very steep climb to reach Brady's summit. Good luck.

It is now reported that Brock Purdy suffered a COMPLETE tear of his UCL. So @crawhammer you can just shut the heck up.
Oh well he should have gone out guns blazing as opposed to all of the futile handoffs. Still seems very strange that he was playing catch on the sideline while being completely crippled in the game.

Time for the 49ers go hard after Brady. No since in waiting around for a guy to recover from an injury like that. Sounds like worst case scenario he's out for 2023 anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Oh well he should have gone out guns blazing as opposed to all of the futile handoffs. Still seems very strange that he was playing catch on the sideline while being completely crippled in the game.

Time for the 49ers go hard after Brady. No since in waiting around for a guy to recover from an injury like that. Sounds like worst case scenario he's out for 2023 anyway.
It's a 6 months surgery/recovery timetable he'd be ready by the season start

Nice try. They say he'll be out for 6 months. And if Brady wants to join the Niners, they could use a good backup in case injury happens again. Brady won't beat Purdy out in TC.

It's a 6 months surgery/recovery timetable he'd be ready by the season start
Seriously? That team, with as deep as their roster is otherwise, is going to wait around for the last pick of the draft to recover from major elbow surgery just in time for the season to start? That sounds incredibly dumb.

I swear coaches/D-coordinators’ game plans are literally “guys, let’s let Kelce EAT & hope the receivers don’t kill us..”

Seriously? That team, with as deep as their roster is otherwise, is going to wait around for the last pick of the draft to recover from major elbow surgery just in time for the season to start? That sounds incredibly dumb.
SF should sign Brady as a back-up to Purdy in case he hasn't recovered completely by the time the season begins.

I'd like to see that unfold lol

Who would you rather have, a 23 year old who went 7-1 and took his team to the NFCCG or the 46 year old who went 8-10 and couldn't even beat the Cowboys? I'll stick with the first one.

And you're not very good at math. 6 months from now is end of July. Worst comes to worst they'll go with Lance to start the season.

I swear coaches/D-coordinators’ game plans are literally “guys, let’s let Kelce EAT & hope the receivers don’t kill us..”
Thats what I've been saying all the time lol
He's always open

SF should sign Brady as a back-up to Purdy in case he hasn't recovered completely by the time the season begins.
No they won't because Brady would never agree to that stupidity.

Who would you rather have, a 23 year old who went 7-1 and took his team to the NFCCG or the 46 year old who went 8-10 and couldn't even beat the Cowboys? I'll stick with the first one.

And you're not very good at math. 6 months from now is end of July. Worst comes to worst they'll go with Lance to start the season.
Yeah I'm taking Brady over Purdy or Lance for next season at least. SF goes into next season with any scenario of just Purdy or Lance then they're dumb.

Both franchises can SMD. Gonna enjoy Mahomes get his ass whooped In another SB.

Interesting take.
Now, do you mean "both franchises" like only those employed by the franchise (players, coaches, front office, admin, etc?) Are you including the fanbases?
If so, that is going to be a lot of DS'ing. Maybe too much for most to handle.

No they won't because Brady would never agree to that stupidity.
It would be perfect. They could even make a movie: "From Brady to Purdy."

I want the Eagles to win but I don't get the hate for the Chiefs. They're good. Just like we used to be.

I tell you what. If Mahomes somehow singlehandedly beats this Eagles team he will have my respect. Him and his idiot brother and obnoxious wife can dance around all they want. I don't think it will happen but it would be a HUGE upset IMO. That 2.5 point line is a load of crap. The Eagles are healthy and should dominate both line of scrimmages.

That's nothing. I took more abuse as Pats fan in Philly attending a fecking pre-season Eagles Pats game...
Those Philly fans seem to embrace it for reasons beyond me.

As I've probably mentioned here before, I attended an Eagles and Flyers game in Philly several years back.

I witnessed a Redskins fan get suckerpunched while smoking outside, then the Flyers fans were taunting Anson Carter (black NHL player) in warmups. Asking him why he was on the ice when the 76ers weren't playing until that evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes