PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Poll: What fans do you have to deal with most in real life?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What fans do you have to deal with most in real life?

• Giants

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Steelers

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Jets

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Eagles

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Ravens

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other (Bills, Colts, 9ers etc.)

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSleevesPinkStripes

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
At work I deal with an assortment of football fans, combatted equally by our Patriot contingent. It made me curious what kind of fans everyone else has to deal with in their own lives.

In my experience it's Giants and Steelers, followed by Cowboys and Dolphins.

It's funny to hear their change of heart over the years and acknowledgement of the Patriots/Brady/BB. The other day a Cowboys fan was laughing about the 9ers asking for Brady, calling him the GOAT, BB is a genius etc.

Some people try to to talk crap but it's usually something stupid like a Steelers fan saying "how many rings?". Most of the Giants fans are decent about not rubbing in the 2 SBs too much.

Select your top 2.

I live in West Hollywood, so it's mostly RuPaul's Drag Race fans, though some of the old schoolers are still loyal to Toddlers and Tiaras.

Steelers and Broncos of people that are close to me but there are a ton of Raider fans here.

I am in the New York/ New Jersey area while Giant fans like to talk there having a bad year most keep quiet. Then there is the Jets fans, AHs, we are cheaters lead by the biggest cheater Brady. They complain about everything the Pats do while they continue to suck!

There's not too many football fans where I work, all there is a Falcons, Titans and Ravens fan. The Ravens fan said the day after the opening night loss to the Chiefs that it was the greatest moment of his life. I do see a decent amount of Pats gear around my city. The Pats are in the top 3 of favourite teams of Atlantic Canada NFL fans.

Giants

But they are far outweighed by truly ignorant haters.

Living in Maine, it would have to be any leftover Giant's fans from before the merger that inherited it from their father's and grandfather's. Not really a big deal though. You need to have a choice for casual, band-wagon Patriot's fans which can be altogether more annoying than other team's true fans.

I live in NC now so panthers fans. They are idiots. They all fell off the bandwagon pretty quickly last year. For some strange reason I didn’t really hear anyone talking about them at work like they did during their Super Bowl losers quest in 2015.

Deflategate time period at work was brutal because all these morons (who never previously talked about football, ever) came out of the wood work to throw around the word cheaters. They never had much to say when I brought up the panthers heating up balls on the sidelines against Minnesota. :rolleyes:

I live in the Philly area so I'm surrounded by Eagles' fans. It's actually pretty crazy because I've stopped watching football this year because all of the fans have already let me know that they've won the Superbowl. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up so you don't have to waste anymore of your Sundays.

I live near Oakland. When I go to the store and other errands I try to wear Pats gear. Makes for interesting conversation at the check out line. Usually good natured though.

Jon Ryan is from my old neighbourhood, so there's lots of Seahawks fans around these parts.

currently live just north of Charlotte, a lot of Panthers fans, and my company has season tickets. Prior to moving here, I worked in Hanover PA, almost equidistant to Steelers, Eagles and Ravens, and prior to that I worked in North Jersey, 35 miles west of Meadowlands, home of the Jets and Giants. So since leaving New England, I have had to face just about every team / fanbase that the hates the Pats, Ain't life great...

I live in eastern Pennsylvania so I get the trifecta of Jets, Giants, and Eagles fans. The Eagles fans are the most rabid now that they're doing well. I've even gotten a few cheater comments because Belichick stole their Super Bowl.

I live in eastern Pennsylvania so I get the trifecta of Jets, Giants, and Eagles fans. The Eagles fans are the most rabid now that they're doing well. I've even gotten a few cheater comments because Belichick stole their Super Bowl.
Ditto here but whenever they (Eagles fans) talk crap, I just ask where they keep the Lombardi trophies at the Linc...dead silence....

This is weird. My nephew is an actual real Falcons fan. No, not an anti-patriots band wagoner,a guy who genuinely liked them from even the Vick era. Despite living in New Bedford, Massachusetts. I blame his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back