PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

hey Vikings here we come, nice fight boys without their kicker Cam is useless

sean payton must be so happy they won. otherwise his stupid decision of going for it on 4th and 2 at the 50 wouldve been critiqued more

sean-payton-blue-steel.jpg

Well, that was the most emotional investment I've had in a game that didn't involve the Pats...and I don't even know why. Probably drunk. Lol
That will be next weeks Steelers / Jags game for me.

cam just chucks it up for grabs instead of taking what is there.

Where as Bortles and Taylor throw it out of bounds because they can't read coverages.

Panthers were screwed by that non int all turnovers are reviewed and had that not been a 4th down play and say a first down play and the Panthers took possesson there would of been a "real" review.

Then you have the god damn broadcast booth injecting their opinion on a 10 second run off miss3d by th3 crew and the NFL injects their will due to this.

If you'e gonna go all the way go all the way with everything. Those 16 yards made a huge difference

I really want to know if Cam was outside the pocket there, or not.

Absolutely worst case scenario for me, the most complete team in the NFC wins but doesn't cover. Thanks a lot, ****s.

So I’ll ask you straight up: you don’t think that hit was painful in the least?
Of course. However upon seeing the review and seeing Cam all these years and seeing the situation I had a feeling it was drama. Ben does this as well. Then you saw the rest. Every play, every hit, every tackle hurts. By the rules he should have been pulled but the refs know him as well and rather than react to that, they gave it a moment and saw the reality of the situation which was confirmed by a quick trip in the tent. I have no idea why you are laying into me for being a fat lineman etc... He was back out after fainting. These things don't go together do they.

Maybe Favre can come out of retirement and gift the saints another win in minny

Of course. However upon seeing the review and seeing Cam all these years and seeing the situation I had a feeling it was drama. Ben does this as well. Then you saw the rest. Every play, every hit, every tackle hurts. By the rules he should have been pulled but the refs know him as well and rather than react to that, they gave it a moment and saw the reality of the situation which was confirmed by a quick trip in the tent. I have no idea why you are laying into me for being a fat lineman etc... He was back out after fainting. These things don't go together do they.
Then if you admit the hit is painful, why are you shocked when the player is in pain?

Nobody believed in us and we just believed in ourselves and blah blah.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back