PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

if Cam gets back in this game concussion protocol is a joke
Cam is a drama queen. It wasn't that bad of a hit. He does not have a concussion it was all drama. I'm coming to see you Elizabeth. My father used to pull the same thing. sampson.jpg

The thing that bothers me about Newton is...he's a quitter. When things aren't going his way, instead of rising up, using his position, his great physical ability- rallying the troops.. he quickly gets "hurt", trips, collapses, etc. I absolutely detest that kind of play.

For all the talk that it’s tough to beat a team 3 times, this will be 14/21 if it holds.

CarLOLina is done.

LOL, Thomas was literally open the entire time after the press.

Well most of us if not all of us called it today.

Dogs yesterday, chalks today.

Lazareth has risen from the dead. Drama queen faker
I don’t think he’s faking injury with the amount of places he’s bleeding from. And if you don’t think a hit like that rings your bell, then I have to ask how fat you are, because you’ve obviously only played O or D Line.

Thomas will take Rhodes to task next week...I'm calling it now. At least 1 TD and 100 yards

Wow busted coverage and it's anyone game again

Wow, just wow

Dumbass rule. OL grabs defender, preventing him from taking down Newton, so Newton chucks it down field and gets offsetting penalties.

Yuck.

Cam has been trying to tap out of this game for about 10 minutes now, and the Saints defense continues to give them life.

McCaffrey is already an elite receiving back. I can't believe some people are calling him a bust because he only averaged 3.7 yards per carry. So dangerous in space.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back